Pre - Music Video

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Annyeong! I swear I am not doing this on purpose!!

I'm so sorry that the gap between this update and my last is as large as the grand canyon. Life really took it's toll on me. I've been mad busy with kids and family, then I got a new job that has the strangest work hours known to man. Then on top of that, i've been preparing a HUGE international fundraiser. Life has been crazy.

Unfortunately, I'm not absolutely postive if I'm back for good or if I will be updating on a weekly/monthly basis. It is really unclear to me as of now. The inspiration is still there for this story, definitely is still there, just getting the time to write up the chapters is what I'm having a hard time giving right now.

But, I will definitely try my best. Thank you so much to those of you who have continued to stick around with me, though I , like seriously, I want to hug each and every one of you for being so awesome. Anyways, please enjoy the update!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both brothers were soon escorted into the girls changing tent, while Ana and Min Hee were shuffled into their awaiting makeup seats. Ana almost fell asleep while Min Hee aimlessly stared into the mirror across from her. It was like, the fact that they were about to film their first official music video was finally settling in for the youngest member. She bit her lip, suddenly nervous before looking Dee Dee who was concentrating on her hair at the moment.

“So, how is it going with Sehun?” Ana randomly asked, slightly startling Hyori who had thought the idol-to-be was passed out in her chair. Hyori quickly recovered, reaching onto the counter for another brush.

“We’re fine, why?” Hyori asked suspiciously as Ana peeked out one of her eyes.

“Well, I don’t hear any updates from you anymore.” Ana added, slightly irritated that she hadn’t.

“Come on Ana, leave the love birds alone.” Min Hee teased from behind her eyes sending Ana smirking while Hyori blushed.

“Y-Ya! It’s not like that.” Hyori quickly defended as Ana conspicuously rolled her eyes.

“Yeah sure, and I was born yesterday.” Ana muttered through her lips before receiving a pinch from Hyori.

 

“This is so weird.” Koa whispered over to Ji Hoon who looked up from his phone at the comment.

“Weird?” Ji Hoon asked unsure as Koa looked to him and nodded.

“More awkward than anything.” Koa added as Ji Hoon smiled a bit before nodding.

“Ah, guess so.” Ji Hoon had to agree a bit as he looked up to his little sister conversing with what seemed to be the pair’s makeup artists.

 

“You girls have some visitors.” Jiyong mentioned as he peeked his head into the tent to see the two girls now sitting at one of the couches, enjoying what breakfast they could shove into their small bodies.

“Visitors?” Min Hee asked from behind her napkin as Jiyong looked over his shoulder and nodded.

“Someone here for you guys?” Ji Hoon asked being the only sibling that understood what was being said. Ana was the one to shrug as she continued to eat the muffin sitting in front of her.

“Alright.” Min Hee gave Jiyong the okay who only smiled and nodded, disappearing out the tent once more.

“You guys have visitors?” Koa was the one to ask this time, a hint of surprise on his lips. Ana flashed her eyes up to him in irritation before instantly looking back to her food. No, she wasn’t going to say anything. Best not to egg him on or she’ll never hear the ending of it.

 

Ana visibly relaxed when she noticed who walked in the door to their changing area, Lay, Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun. Luhan immediately ran over to Ana’s side, plopping down on the couch beside her with Baekhyun and Lay close behind. Sehun smiled at the two girls before his eyes drifted to the woman still working on a few of the back-up dancers. Lastly Chanyeol and Kai scooted over to Min Hee. Being that the girls siblings were sprawled out on the random chairs in the room, they intently inspected the group of boys as they cuddled up to their sisters. Sure, they had seen these particular men before but it still didn’t sit right with them.

 

“Ana-ah!” Hyori suddenly called as Ana, Min-Hee and Sehun who had been standing near the makeup artist looked to her voice.

“What?” She called back, her face void of any emotions, as it had been. Hyori simply gestured with her head for the woman to follow her as she ducked into one of the sectioned off changing stalls built into their tent. Ana sighed, rubbing her temple, making sure that she didn’t do anything to mess with her makeup.

“Guess I’ll be back.” She announced to anyone listening as she stood from between Luhan and Lay, shuffling past Min Hee and the other EXO boys, then headed towards the stall the woman had disappeared in. Momentarily making eye contact with Sehun, Ana slowly and hesitantly ducked into the stall to see Hyori smiling over at her.

“What?” Ana stepped in, the curtain swooshing closed behind her. Hyori immediately put a finger to her lip, attempting to shush the woman before pulling her to the far back wall of the small stall.

“What the heck is going on?” Ana hissed under her breath, trying to be as quiet as her annoyance would let her. On the other side Hyori squealed into her hand, a bright smile playing across her face, threatening to explode if it got any better.

“I needed to tell you something.” Hyori answered as Ana crossed her arms, staring at the woman, slightly worried that she had lost her mind.

“Tell me something?” Ana repeated unsure as Hyori nodded, grabbing Ana’s arms for emphasis.

“Well, then tell me woman.” Ana whined irritated as Hyori sighed, holding her hand up momentarily to show a beautiful silver band wrapped around her thumb. Ana had to a blink a few times before she leaned in to get a better look at the band, her eyes looking up to Hyori’s obvious blush.

“Are you getting married?” Ana teased watching as horror rushed across Hyori’s face, the brush that had been clipped to her waist, now being used as a weapon.

“Ow!” Ana screamed in surprised, rubbing her now throbbing arm in surprise that she had actually hit her.

 

“What the hell are they doing in there?” Min Hee muttered as she instantly looked up at the squeal of pain.

“Your guess is as good as mine.” Sehun mentioned from his seat near the makeup station, though he had a sneaky suspicion to what it was

 

Hyori sighed, obviously frustrated by the soon-to-be idol’s comment, though she couldn’t totally blame her. After her blind date with Sehun, the makeup artist hadn’t kept up on updating the two girls, chose to keep it most to herself.

“I’m not getting married.” Hyori hissed sending Ana breaking into a large, mischievous smile. Of course she knew the woman wasn’t getting married, but she couldn’t give up the opportunity to mess with her, just in case. Hyori rolled her eyes at the look across the woman’s face before plopping down on a chair that was sitting in the corner of the makeshift changing stall. Ana took the opportunity and slithered over to the entrance curtain, peeking her eye out to see the man in question was absentmindedly inspecting himself in the mirrors that sat across the makeup chairs. Snorting quietly, she turned to peek over her shoulder at the woman still sitting in the corner.

“In all honesty, I don’t know what you see in him.” She muttered quietly sending Hyori growling.

“It’s a couple ring, he gave it to me last week when I went to help with EXO’s schedules.” Hyori explained, her eyes flashing down to the simple silver band on her finger.

“Well duh it’s a couple ring, if it were a wedding ring, I’m sure there would be a rock on there somewhere.” Ana teased as she leaned down to look at it herself, smiling as she could easily feel her friends excitement by such a simple show.

“Well, on that note, congratulations.” Ana smirked as Hyori turned her head slightly, her eyes narrowing.

“Just don’t get pregnant before the big day.” And there it was, Ana’s throwback sarcasm, sending her laughing as she scurried out of the changing room. For starting off being such a horrid day, it got more exciting whenever she could mess with Hyori and her love bug.

 

Coming out of the changing stall, smirk on her face, her eyes instantly found Sehun who turned at the sound of her approach. Smirking even wider, she walked over to him, watching him look over at her hesitantly.

“Congrats Sehun-ah, don’t knock her up alright?” She congratulated him before leaning in to whisper the last part, teasingly patting his now bright red cheek before walking away chuckling under her breath.

 

“Alright, all men out!” Hyori suddenly shouted into the changing tent as the men present looked up surprised. Koa immediately turned to Ji Hoon who quickly translated to the dull brother who only shook his head. Ji Hoon sighed, standing alongside Min Hee’s manager before pulling his friend up.
“Dude, I’m not going.” Koa refused to stand up as Ji Hoon rolled his eyes, yanking the smaller man up against his will.

“Dude, we have to. That or get kicked out, your pick.” Ji Hoon let his friend go before bending over to pick up the backpack he had brought to the filming site.

“And believe me, they will personally kick you out.” Min Hee made sure to add as she brushed past the pair to make her way towards Hyori and Dee-Dee. Koa scoffed, his usual scoff before trotting out of the tent against his will.

 

Min Hee was the first finished with changing into the duos choreography costumes, stepping out while adjusting the gold belt around her hips.

 

Sistar 19 MV

 

“Not bad.” Ana bluntly commented as she sat in her makeup chair, her blue hair still being prepped.

“Really? Doesn’t make me look fat?” Min Hee asked unsure as she turned to face her backside to the mirror to check for herself.

“Want me to answer honestly?” Ana teased sending Min Hee’s eyes glaring down at her in annoyance.
“Oh, shut up.” Min Hee mock whacked her before trotting over to the flap that exited out into the large studio. Sticking her head barely out to see everyone bustling around. She immediately pinpointed both brothers who were, shockingly enough, raiding the refreshments table with Jiyong and Youngjae close behind. Her eyes then found the man behind the strange flutter in her heart. Talking alongside his 3 other members, all breaking out laughing before Key’s eyes met hers. He smiled brightly before gesturing for the group to look in her direction. A bright blush blew up across her face as Onew’s eyes made contact with her own. Surprisingly enough, she didn’t flinch or move. She easily returned his smile before peeling her eyes away from him when she saw a familiar form walking in. She gawked, her jaw dropping in shock before ducking back into the tent.

“Oh my god! Ana! Emergency!” She squealed as she approached the group of girls, which also included the girls female back up dancers who were now all being primped up. Ana stuck her head out of the changing stall she was currently occupying, her eyes flashing to the approaching woman.

“What?” She asked unsure what she had even heard the younger woman say as Hyori tugged the outfit up her form from behind. Min Hee, quite unwelcomed, pulling the changing stall flap open before slipping in to see Hyori zip up the back of her outfit.

 

Sistar Gone

 

“Yes, I wasn’t changing or anything, come right in.” Ana spat sarcastically sending Hyori chuckling from behind her as she slid a gold belt around her waist, buckling it at the back.

“Oh, please. I’ve seen more than ‘zipping up’.” Min Hee spat back teasingly as Ana rolled her eyes.

“Alright, now that just sounded wrong.” Hyori added her own comment this time causing both women to whip their heads in her direction.

“What? Never mind.” Hyori quickly brushed off their glare, picking up a tray of jewelry from a chair, holding it in front of Ana who immediately began picking at the various things, slipping them on.

“Anyways, you won’t believe who just showed up?” Min Hee stepped closer to the woman, whispering, afraid one of the dancers would secretly be able to understand English all of a sudden. Ana froze as she slipped a handful of bracelets onto her wrist, slowly turning to face her friend.

“Who?” she asked, less than enthusiastic before they were interrupted.

“Nana-ssi?” A voice called as all 3 women whipped their heads to the flap hiding them from view. It was Youngjae.

“Nana-ah.” A more feminine voice called from just on the other side of the flap. It was one of their back up dancers, from the sassy tone in her voice, it was Soo Young.

“Yes?” Nana hesitantly answered, unable to hide the small squeak in her voice as Soo Young peeked her head in.

“Ah, Youngjae-ssi is looking for you.” She mentioned with a small smirk.

“You have a visitor.” She added as Ana turned her eyes to look at Min Hee who simply nudged her head for her to go.

“Everyone on set!” A voice suddenly shouted into the room, startling a few dancers who quickly stood from their seats.

 

As the room began to empty of dancers, Ana, Min Hee, Hyori, Dee-Dee and Youngjae being the only ones still inside, Youngjae disappeared out the tent before returning with a familiar face. Immediately Nana wanted nothing more than for the skimpy outfit she was dressed in, to swallow her whole. Sighing, attempting not to rub her face in annoyance, knowing Hyori would be pissed if she ruined the makeup she worked so hard to do.

“We’ll meet you outside.” Min Hee suddenly announced, grabbing Hyori and Dee-Dee by the hand before gesturing for Youngjae to follow, who did so hesitantly.

 

Crossing her arms over her chest, suddenly self-conscious in front of the man who just silently watched her before they were the only two alone.

“What are you doing here?” Ana finally spoke, never looking up from her sudden fascination with her ankle booties.

“I came to see the filming.” He spoke easily, stepping further into the room as she matched him step for step, but stepping away from him. After their scandal, she wanted to stay the furthest away from him as she could get. True, it wasn’t his fault what had happened, they were both at fault, but it had still scared it enough into tears. Jaejoong had immediately noticed her avoiding him and sighed, stopping his approach.

“I came to formally apologize also.” He added as her eyes flashed up to him, both in surprise and confusion.

“For what?” She spat back as he looked up, connecting his light browns with her own.
“Well, for the scandal, what else.” He gesturing confused as she nodded, looking away.

“It fine, water under the bridge.” She brushed off his apology easily, sending something sparking inside him.

“Hey, I really did come here to apologize. I heard what happened, did you get an ear full from your boss?” He then asked, slipping his hands into his pants pockets as she scoffed, pushing her hair over her shoulder.

“And if I did? What of it?” She spat back, looking at him with a challenge as he blinked back in surprise by the look in her eyes.

“What’s your problem?” He whispered confused as she sighed, dropping her hands before pushing herself off the ledge of the counter.

“I’m exhausted, I haven’t slept in days and I’m just plain annoyed by everything right now. It would have probably been a better chance on your part if you didn’t show up in front of me for at least a week or so.” She muttered annoyed, her bare legs carrying her towards him before brushing past him. Of course, she shouldn’t have thought it would be that easy. His hand shot out and grabbed her bicep as she was yanked towards him with wide eyes.

“Hey, don’t get pissed at me. I didn’t do anything.” He hissed down at her frustrated as she reached up, attempting to rip his hand off her arm.
“Let. Me. Go.” She warned before there was another arm that shot out, around her waist, another ripping Jaejoong’s off of her. She gasped in surprise when she was yanked away, stumbling into something that smelt oddly familiar.

“Hyung, she asked for you to let her go.” And there was the familiar voice. She looked up from her place to see Jonghyun, glaring. Glaring? Was he seriously glaring?

 

Jaejoong in the other hand scoffed before brushing past the two and out of the tent. Sighing in partial relief, she gently pushed away from Jonghyun to adjust her outfit that had ridden up at the movement.

“You ok?” His voice called over to her softly as she nodded, never looking up from her outfit.

“Alright. We’ll see you out there then.” He simply added as she looked up surprised to see him already gone. No teasing. No comment. No opinion. Was that even the real Jonghyun? She had to slap herself in the forehead a few times, confused by what the hell just happened.

“Ana~” Hyori’s voice sang from the entrance as she looked up to see the woman staring over at her amused.

“You’re 7 minutes in heaven is over, time to work.” She teased before disappearing. Ana wasn't sure if she wanted to scream at the woman for her comment or laugh, but she was right, she'll admit that. It was time to work.