Oppa...

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Gogi’s POV…

Are you alright?” a voice suddenly asked once the van got moving from the filming site. I quickly turned from my phone to see Hoya looking across at me, obviously worried.

Oh yeah, I’m fine. I just expected nana-unnie to call me by now.” I whispered more in a mutter as Hoya nodded.

I’m sure she’s fine.” Hoya reassured as I sighed and nodded, smiling over at him.

So how has training been?” Hoya decided to change the subject as I turned to answer.

It’s been tiring, but we’re enjoying it.” I admitted as he nodded.

Are you still tutoring with Onew-ssi and Minho-ssi?” He asked as she nodded.

Sort of. President kind of graduated us from tutoring so we could focus more on recording officially and rehearsing for our debut.” I explained as he nodded.

Have you guys chosen a debut concept yet?” Dongwoo asked interested from the back.

Oh yeah we have. We figured it out on the first day we got to SM.” I chuckled as they looked at me surprised.

That quick?” Hoya asked as I laughed and nodded.

Remember when I told you we were training in New York?” I asked over to Hoya who nodded.

Well when we were there, Nana-unnie and I would talk about our debut all the time. About what we wanted to do with it, what sort of approach we wanted to do, what style we wanted to focus on. It was actually really easy to figure out since we’ve known each other for so long.” I explained as they nodded.

Well then, it must be easier when it’s just you two and not seven members.” Dongwoo teased as I chuckled and nodded.

Oh yeah, I can sense the arguments you get into just for that.” I teased as Hoya smiled.

So do you have a boyfriend Gogi-ah?” Dongwoo asked as Hoya hissed over the back of the seat.

Ya! Mind your own business.” Hoya scolded as Dongwoo shrugged in innocence.

Hey, I haven’t seen them for a while, I’m just curious.” Dongwoo defended as I chuckled.

It’s alright Oppa. And no, we don’t date.” I reminded him as he nodded in realization.
Oh yeah, I forgot. Must be hard.” Dongwoo mentioned as I shrugged.

Doesn’t really matter. We’re busy getting ready for our debut, something we’ve worked hard for, we don’t really have time for that.” I admitted as he nodded.

But what if someone asked you out, what would you do? Just turn them down?” Dongwoo leaned in interest, his arms now draped across the backrest to rest on. I sighed, turning my body to face him as he looked at me eager.

Are you asking because you like someone?” I asked teasingly, a twinkle growing in my eyes as Hoya muffled his laughter. Immediately on attack, Dongwoo’s eyes widened before he sat back innocently.

No, I was just curious.” He defended causing me to snort before sitting back.

Well, it’s not like we have any choice. It’s either go through with what we are told till our President sees it fit for us to date, or date and chances are, our contracts will be terminated.” I explained seriously. Finally the vans of crew pulled up at a reserved restaurant we were all going to have a late dinner at. I shuffled in to the corner of the room with Hoya next to me, Dongwoo across from me, the other seats now being filled by eager and hungry crew members.

Can I have your attention?!” Hoya shouted tapping his water glass with the ring on his finger, getting everyone’s attention as he stood, motioning for Dongwoo to follow. I just watched in interest, pulling off my coat to sit comfortably.

We wanted to thank everyone for your hard work these past few weeks.” Hoya started as I smiled, grabbing my water glass to join in.

We would also like to thank the director for his hard work and direction towards us.” Dongwoo added bowing his head to the director.

We would also like to thank the girls from T.M.X for featuring in our music video.” Hoya added turning down to me with a smile as I chuckled and nodded, accepting his thanks for the both of us.

Cheers!” Hoya shouted as everyone raised their various glasses for a cheer. I chuckled, clashing my glass against theirs as they sat. Once food was ordered, and tables filled to the lid with meats, vegetables, soups, sides, rice and alcohol, everyone began to relax and enjoy the time.

Ohhhhhhhh, this is sooooo good.” I cooed chewing on a warm piece of meat Hoya had just placed in my bowl. Hoya just chuckled, shaking his head at my childishness before going back to grilling the meat.

If Nana-unnie was here, there would be no meat left.” I teased, reaching out to grab another piece to put alongside my rice.

Does she like meat?” Dongwoo asked with a full mouth as he sipped his Soju. I just snorted at his comment before nodding.

Like is an understatement. When she first tried the meat when we met you guys at the mart that day, she has wanted it every day since then.” I teased as Dongwoo chuckled.

Woah, she sounds just like you Dongwoo-ah.” Hoya teased as I looked over surprised.

Ha-ha-ha, funny.” Dongwoo sarcastically as Hoya smiled.

Refill?” Hoya suddenly asked as I looked over to see him holding a new bottle of Soju.

Oh sure.” I answered nodding to my glass as he smiled, filling it considerably.

The night rolled on as everyone enjoyed their time together. One by one, crew members began to leave during the night while others continue to stay and fill their never ending cups.

 

Author’s POV….

3AM…

Are you sure Hoya-ah?” Dongwoo asked unsure as he stood leaning against the pair’s manager, Gogi now half-conscious against Hoya, using him as a wall to steady herself.

Yeah, it’s cool. Their dorm is only around the corner.” Hoya mentioned slipping his hat on to cover his head, face mask hiding half his face as he pulled his hoodie over his head for extra protection.

Please be safe.” Their manager begged as Hoya sighed, now wrapping his arm around Gogi’s waist.

Hyung, you know I’ll be.” Hoya promised. On any old day, their manager wouldn’t have let him go that easily, but being that it was a Sunday night, everyone was clearly drunk aside from Hoya, who only drank a few glasses, and the fact that Hoya had been known for being a ninja with the fans no matter where they were, their manager wasn’t slightly nervous about it.

We’ll see you later Gogi-ah!” Dongwoo shouted, overly excitedly waving as Gogi who immediately perked up at the sound of her name.

Dongwoo-ahhhhhh~” She sang smiling as he chuckled, Hoya barely registering the need to reach out and catch her before she fell over the tables.

Don’t give up on Nana-ah……she likes you….hehe….more than you think.” Gogi winked teasingly sending Dongwoo gasping overly dramatically.
She does?! Hyung! She likes me! She likes me!” Dongwoo grabbed his manager’s collar forcefully before shaking him like some kid on an extreme sugar rush. Gogi laughed, burying her face against Hoya’s side as he flinched in surprise, obviously ticklish.

She likes me~” Dongwoo began singing as he pulled his manager into his chest to begin a round of ballroom dancing.

Let’s get you home.” Hoya whispered down to Gogi who only chuckled and nodded, looking up to him as he pushed her gently to sit down on the nearest seat.

We need to hide you a bit.” He mentioned looking at her sympathetically, pulling out her beanie to slip over her head as she chuckled.

Oppa~” She whined as he sighed, pulling out an extra face mask to put on her only for her to shake her head.

I don’t like those things.” She muttered, looking to him with a pout as he sighed.

Gogi-ah. You need to wear it in case someone sees us.” Hoya scolded as she pouted lower.

But Oppa is a ninja, we won’t be caught.” She whispered as he sighed, looking down to his feet as he knelt in front of her.

Alright, alright, hurry, let’s get you home before you say something you’ll regret.” He teased pulling her off the seat to zip up her jacket, pulling her hoodie over her head.

Oppa.” She whined leaning her head against his shoulder as he sighed.

Aish, remember to never let you drink again.” He scolded causing her to chuckle as he put his arm protectively around her waist, her own arm now over his shoulder.

Thank you Ahjumma!” Hoya thanked as they left the restaurant into the cold night air.

You ok?” Hoya asked looking over to Gogi who was still barely walking straight against his side.

I feel like I’m going to be sick.” She whispered watching her fogged breath leave her lips. He just sighed, trying to comfortably bring him to his side, surprisingly there were a ton of people walking around at this time of night.

Well, whatever you do, don’t throw up on me. These shoes are expensive.” He teased as she chuckled, leaning in so was centimeters from his neck hiding in his hoodie.

What are you doing?” He asked panicked, trying to nudge her away with his chin only causing her to whine.

I’m tired oppa.” She whined as he sighed, adjusting her a bit before continuing on their way.  Hoya was fighting the urge that was slowly growing as the beautiful woman against his side continued to cuddle into his side. How long had it been since he had a girl with him? Too long he would guess. He sighed, looking away to their surroundings, why were their so many people walking around at 3 in the morning? Gogi suddenly began coughing as he looked over startled; stopping to make sure she was alright.

Are you alright?” He asked worried as she patted her chest before nodding.

Can we sit for a second?” She asked in a whisper as he looked around before seeing an empty bench in front of a closed book store.

Come.” He pulled her over to the bench before sitting her down in front of him, her head immediately lulling back to rest.

I can’t even get my surroundings to stop spinning without my permission.” She muttered holding her head as he sighed, looking back and forth down the sidewalk they had been on for the last couple minutes.

Well your dorm is around the corner; let’s get you there so you can rest.” He whispered reaching down to pull her up as a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Hesitantly he turned to look only to be startled by a trio of girls looking at him expectantly.

Are you….” One started before leaning down. His eyes widened when he realized he had nothing covering his eyes. The girls immediately began squealing as he ripped Gogi out of her seat and to his side, his pace quickening as he heard the footsteps following him.

“Ugh, don’t go so fast.” Gogi whispered out of breath, flopping against his side every now and then. Hoya was now panicking as they turned the corner onto the last stretch of sidewalk to the girls dorm.

Oppa!” The girls behind began squealing louder as he pulled Gogi closer only for her to stumble and fall to the pavement on all four. He reached down to check if she was alright only to look up at the sound of cameras shuttering. He gulped, pulling Gogi to his chest, making sure her face was out of view as he escorted her past the large group that had suddenly began following them.

 

“Oppa! Who is she?!”

“Oppa, is she your girlfriend?!”

“Hoya Oppa!”

“Oppa, are you dating?!”

“Where are you going together?!”

 

They shouted as he hid her face in his coat, trying to get past the fans that continuously took photos of him, trying to keep his calm and kind demeanor on show but it was hard. Definitely hard. All he wanted to do was rip some of the cameras apart, especially ones that were fighting to get a look at Gogi’s face against his chest. By the time the girls dorm got into view, they were being uncontrollably flocked by fans now reaching out to touch him and Gogi. Gogi would flinch every time a fan would reach out, trying to rip her off of Hoya only pissing Hoya off further.

I’m taking her home, could you excuse us?” Hoya finally spoke up seeing the dorm in the distance. By then, Hoya didn’t even think to keep his mask on his face since he had been found out and used it to hide Gogi’s face from sight. When they got in front of the dorms is when it got worse. Gogi was suddenly yanked out of his arms and to the pavement in front of him, fans began piling around, trying to roll her over to get a look at her face. That’s when something snapped inside of him. This couldn’t end nicely.