Confusion & Advice

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Annyeong....mian, short filler to hold you off for a bit!

-------------------------------------------------------------

“You okay?” Hyori finally asked since they had been standing alone in the hallway for a good ten minutes. Luckily for them, one of the staff broke a set piece in which would need time to be fixed. Everyone was now lazing around, resting. Ana on the other hand, rested one arm across her chest while the other elbow rested on her arm, her chin lying across her palm. She must be going crazy. Why would something so ‘simple’, so ‘stupid’, be bothering her enough that folks were beginning to notice. She wanted nothing more than to punch herself in the face for being so damn obvious and easily persuaded. Slapping her forehead a few times, startling Hyori who leaned against the wall just opposite of her, Ana finally rose her eyes to stare across at the violet hair woman.

“Jonghyun, he…..confessed something.” Ana finally mentioned, attempting to sound uncaring, but thanks to the unnatural waver in her voice, she noticed the twinkle of knowing in Hyori’s eyes.

“And will you tell me what he confessed?” Hyori then asked interested, crossing both her arms over her chest. Sputtering her lips, Ana pushed some of the wig out of her face before looking to Hyori.

“He likes me.” She answered easily, thanking anything holy that at least that part came out the way she wanted it to. Hyori on the other hand, stood there silently, blinking a few hundred times before kicking off the wall.

“Wait? What?” Hyori asked unsure if she had even heard the idol right. Ana, simple nodded, biting her lip before looking down both empty hallways just beside them.

“Yesterday, when I was leaving SM, we ate together in the cafeteria. Naturally we started fighting then, boom, he confessed.” Ana threw her hands in the air agitated while Hyori couldn’t stop the smile from spreading across her face. Ana glared threatening towards the slightly younger woman.

“What’s with the smile? You think this is funny?” Ana spat as Hyori chuckled, shaking her head instantly to her accusation.

“No, no, Ana, it’s nothing like that. Total opposite actually.” Hyori answered with a smile sending Ana snorting before looking away annoyed. Should have known not to tell anyone.

“It’s been pretty obvious for a while, that Jonghyun likes you.” Hyori suddenly brought up sending Ana’s eyes widening in shock, her head whipping around to face said woman.

“W-What?” Ana asked stuttering, unable to grasp the situation as Hyori nodded.

“I’ve had a hunch for a while now.”

 

 

“Min-Hee, you’ll be alright on your own?” Jiyong asked as he helped his idol out of the groups van. Grunting as she hoped out into the cold day air, before turning to her manager who looked at her hesitantly.

“Yeah, I should be fine. I’ll call if anything.” She answered, holding her phone up for him to see. He looked her up and down once before nodding as he shut the back of the van.

“Please do.” He pushed, bowing before walking around the van towards the driver side.

 

Min Hee wasted no time and walked across the small parking lot to the staff entrance to YG. Curling her black hair just behind her ear, she pressed the circular button on the intercom before stepping back with a smile.

“Yes?” An elder voice answered through the speaker as she pulled her scarf away from .

“Ah yes, This is Gogi from TMX. G-Dragon-ssi invited me down.” She spoke, slightly unsure if the man on the other side even knew who she was.

“Ah, yes. Right in Gogi-ssi.” He spoke quickly before cutting the line. Instantly the glass door in front of her slid open, allowing the warm air from inside to rush towards her. She sighed in relief, quickly stepping in out of the cold before pulling her scarf away from her neck.

“All right. Where is he?” She whispered more to herself, pulling her cellphone from her coat pocket before pressing redial. Sputtering her lips, she pressed the phone to her ear before rocking back on her heels, her eyes scanning from the elevator to the left to the stairs on her right.

“You here?” His voice asked the moment he answered causing her to smile.

“Yes, hello to you too.” She answered back sarcastically, listening to him chuckle on the line.

“Sorry, hi Gogi-ah!” He shouted overly excited as she rolled her eyes.

“Just tell me how to get to wherever the heck you are.” She whined, stomping her boots.

“Well, I’m just taking a wild guess here, but you came in the staff entrance yes?” He asked, leaning back in his seat before looking to the few pair of eyes in the room, watching in interest.

“Yeah, your point?” She answered back, naturally turning to the stairs.

“Take the stairs on your right. Go down a floor.” He explained sending her feet quickly climbing down the stairs to the hallway she had remembered seeing when she and Ana had come to meet YG in the studio. Her eyes scanned the large Big Bang memorabilia before she reached the ‘Wall of Lyrics’, the wall Ana had dubbed as such.

 

Min Hee instantly knew where he was and hung up her phone without a second thought. Coming around the corner into their small lounge area, she looked to the glass door both she and Ana had met GD&TOP behind before smiling. From where she was standing, she could clearly see that he was not alone. GD was sitting at the controls, facing Teddy who was sitting just beside him, with both TOP and Taeyang sitting on the couch at the back side of the room. Sighing, she took a step towards the door to announce her presences before her phone began going off. Stopping with her hand in mid-air, she rolled her eyes before pulling out her phone, a smile immediately plastering itself on her face.

 

Quickly she answered the phone, placing it to her ear before looking up to see that Taeyang had taken notice of her, which meant he would naturally let her presences be known.

“Hello?” She answered the phone with a smile before seeing GD approach the door with a smile.

“Hey, it’s been a while, huh?” Hoya’s voice answered, chuckling causing her to smile. GD answered the door, about to say something before noticing that she was on her phone. He stepped out, shutting the door behind him while she watched him suspiciously.

“How are you? How is the debut preparations going?” Hoya then asked in interest.

“It’s going good. We’ll be filming our debut music video this coming week.” She added while GD leaned against the backside of the lounge couch, his arms crossed, his eyes narrowed on her conversation.

“Really? When? We’ll come visit you guys. Give you guys our support!” Hoya answered surprised causing her to laugh.

“With the way things are looking, we might have the entire K-pop industry there for support.” She teased laughing, sending both Hoya and GD into confusion by her words.

“Entire K-pop industry?” Hoya repeated unsure as Min Hee finished laughing.

“Yeah, well, you won’t be the only one visiting it seems. It seems to be both you and Dongwoo-ah, Jaejoong-ssi, all of SHINee, most of EXO, A few SUJU members and a few others. From the looks of it, we’ll have an army there.” Min Hee smiled while nodding, watching as GD tilted his head to look at her amused. He figured she was talking about the various people that had already announced their intention to support the girl’s debut music video shooting.

“Wow, well at least you know you have a strong backbone of support.” Hoya teased sending her giggling again.

 

On the other hand, GD couldn’t help but narrow his eyes every moment she laughed with whoever she was currently speaking with. He still didn’t know who it was that was on the opposite end of this phone call. But for one, he knew it wasn’t Nana or her brother, or anyone from SM since he was absolutely sure that everyone in her company had to have known about the girl’s debut music video shooting this coming week. Who was it then? Tilting his head ever so slightly, he finally realized what he was doing. Choking back on some air that had gotten lodged in his throat, GD covered his mouth as he coughed back air, before turning away from Min Hee. Oh sweet jesus, was he seriously jealous? His eyes momentarily went wide as he looked at the empty lounge end of the room. On the flip side, he could totally understand. Ever since meeting the girl and hanging out with her on a random basis, he had grown attached to her, deeply attached. Oh god.

 

“Yeah, alright. I’ll talk to you later.” Min Hee’s voice pulled him from his thoughts as he turned to see her looking at him in concern.
“Yeah, I will. Bye.” She hung up before flashing her worried eyes back up to him.

“Are you all right?” She stepped forward in worry while he quickly composed himself.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m good. You?” He asked coolly while she narrowed her eyes suspiciously.

“Min-Hee!” A voice shouted excited as her eyes flashed quickly to the now open studio door to see Teddy smiling over at her. Smiling kindly at Teddy, who she had grown close to, she turned her eyes back to GD who only smiled down at her.

“So, what’s with the sudden invite, hm?” Min Hee asked in interest as she followed GD into the studio, waving towards Taeyang and TOP who waved at her first. GD made it to the console before turning to her with a suspicious smirk. Min Hee blinked a few times, slowly lowering her bag to the ground against the couch, her eyes flashing around the room to the various smiles directed at her.

“What?” She asked confused as GD turned, pressing a button before a beat began to loudly through the room. Min Hee blinked her eyes faster, trying to make sense of anything that was happening before GD cut the beat and turned to her interested.

“So?” He asked as she stood there, agape in utter confusion. Was he asking for her advice on the song? Swallowing her doubt, she cleared before walking over to the offered seat between Teddy and GD.

“Uh, it’s a good beat.” She answered unsure, looking to Teddy for some sort of help, which was totally ignored in the end. GD laughed a bit before plopping down on the seat beside her.

“It’s a new song I’m adding to my upcoming solo album.” He explained, spinning his chair to face her as she turned to face him.

“Well, it’s a good beat.” She answered again as he smiled and nodded.

“You like it?” He asked leaning in as she pulled back, looking to TOP and Taeyang who were fighting to hold their laughter at bay. Glaring at them, she turned to see GD holding out a piece of paper for her. Looking to the piece of paper and then back to him unsure, he nodded his head down to the paper for her to take. Slowly, she reached her hand out, pulling the paper towards her before finally looking down to it.

“Without You?” She whispered, reading the words scribbled across the top.

“I’m asking you to feature with me.”