Jaejoong 'Just Another Girl' Music Video: Part 2

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

“Remember, more intimate!” The director shouted as the pair got comfortable in the sheets again.
“I can do that.” Jaejoong mentioned proudly causing Nana to roll her eyes.

“I can’t guarantee your safety if you step over the line.” Nana muttered back causing Jaejoong to smirk.

“It’s alright.” He confidently answered as she rolled her eyes again.

“Action!” the director shouted as the same music line began blaring through the warehouse. Jaejoong, immediately reached his hand down and caressed her cheek with a bright smile. Nana instantly leaned into the embrace causing Jaejoong to smile again. He trailed his hand away from her cheek and rubbed her bottom lip with his thumb. On instinct, she turned her head to look up at him in wonder, a small smile across her lips. Jaejoong leaned on his free arm before tapping her nose playfully. This man was teasing her, it was a dangerous thing if he wasn’t too careful. Slowly she reached up with her own free hand and pulled his hand away from her face to intertwine his fingers with hers. Jaejoong watched her carefully as she stared at the few rings that littered his fingers before bringing it up to meet her lips. His eyes slightly widened before he quickly composed himself, a proud smirk now present on his face.

“CUT! PERFECT!” The director praised as Nana immediately sat up, letting his hand go before standing.

“Someone talks about me stepping over the line.” Jaejoong muttered teasingly as Nana snorted over her shoulder.

“Hey, we got the job done, didn’t we?” She asked with a proud smirk causing him to smile.
“Touché.” He nodded before walking away.

 

The pair changed into more relaxed outfits, Nana now sporting a simple long sleeve grey tee, short jean shorts, beautiful diamond earrings and sandals and nails perfectly matching the color of her hair. Her makeup was simple and light, something she could sport just lounging around the house while her hair sat in a messy bun at the top of her head, perfectly showcasing her slender neck.

“And this necklace.” Hyori announced holding out a gold necklace that read love in cursive. Dee-Dee helped Nana slip it on before Youngjae was at her side with her coat once again. The moment the door to her trailer opened, Nana yelped in surprise, her legs immediately getting the full fledge spat of the freezing air. Not even waiting for anyone to move, she ran down the stairs and into the side door before running over to the nearest heater.

“Someone looks cold.” A voice teased as she glared over her shoulder, pulling her coat tighter to her chest.

“Shut up.” She muttered shivering as she pulled her hands out to get closer to the heater.

“I’m barely wearing any clothing. It feels like my legs are going to get hypothermia.” She hissed as he smirked, standing closer to her.

“What are you doing?” She asked suspiciously narrowing her eyes at the man who smiled proudly.
“You said you were cold, so I’m sharing my body heat with you.” He mentioned, wriggling his eyebrows down at her. She scoffed at his excuse before turning back to the heater.

“Thanks, but I rather throw myself into the heater.” She spat as he gasped, feigning hurt.

“What a drama queen.” She muttered as the director called them over to the piano.

 

The pair filmed them playing around on the piano. It took a few times since Jaejoong couldn’t help but laugh at her playing seriously every time.

“I didn’t know you could play.” Jaejoong mentioned over playing a few keys while the crew adjusted a few things around set.

“You don’t know me Jaejoong-ssi, how would you know anything about me?” She retorted as he smiled down at her.
“Well there lies our problem.” He mentioned as she stopped playing and looked to him confused.

“What problem? There’s no problem.” She mentioned confused as he smiled, looking to see if there were any stray ears.

“The problem is, I don’t know you.” He answered in a low voice as she continued to look at him confused.

“Can you speak in a language I understand?” She spat annoyed as he smirked, leaning into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

“I want to know you, Nana-ssi.” He hissed as she swallowed heavily, never pulling her now shocked eyes from the keys under her fingers. He chuckled at her expression as he pulled away. Blinking her eyes a few times, she collected herself before turning to glare at the man still smiling.

“Stop flirting with me.” She hissed irritated as he smirked before shaking his head.

“Nope. Not stopping.” He pouted as she rolled her eyes, looking back to the keys under her fingers.

 

The pair filmed the piano scene a few times, Jaejoong improvising more than Nana was used to. He would purposely touch her hand, or wrap his arm around her waist, or kiss her cheek caringly, or rest his hand on her thigh. While Nana was still on set, director had decided to do a few takes of Nana’s face to add in random areas of the music video. It was awkward at first, especially with director asking her to smirk and whatnot. Then she started noticing Jaejoong in the back of the cameras acting like a total idiot. Who would not laugh at that? Then once again, before she could go to change into her next outfit, they did a quick shot of her helping Jaejoong button his shirt. Of course, he the entire time, poking fun as she stood in front of him, close enough to feel her heat. Nana would find herself staring at his bare chest peeking over the top of the buttons she had been working at. She quickly would blink away any thoughts before turning to look up at his proud smirk. He was enjoying this too much. He was driving her insane by the time she was escorted back to the trailer to get ready for her next scene.

“You guys make a beautiful couple.” Hyori teased as Nana sat down with a glare.

“Shut up.” Nana hissed causing Hyori to chuckle.
“What, I’m just stating the obvious facts.” Hyori innocently answered as she pulled Nana’s hair down from the bun.

“The only obvious fact is that man is way too comfortable with me.” Nana spat causing Hyori to chuckle.

“Well, any girl would love for Jaejoong to be that comfortable with them.” Hyori teased as Nana snorted.

“Like you? I’m telling Sehun.” Nana immediately retorted causing Hyori to gasp.

“You’re evil! You know that?” Hyori spat back annoyed causing Nana to smile in triumph.

 

Nana stared at Hyori and Dee-Dee with death written across her face.

“There is NO way in hell, I’m wearing that.” Nana refused looking to the next outfit she was expected to dress in.

“Nana-ah, you have to.” Dee-Dee whined as Nana continued to glare at the pair.

“You both knew about this and didn’t think to tell me?” Nana spat as Youngjae ran over, unsure about the situation.
“Is there something wrong?” He asked hesitantly as Nana turned her glare to him.

“Did you know I would be dressing this way?” Nana threatened gesturing down to the outfit lying on the bed of the trailer. Youngjae looked down before blushing at the attire.

“See! Even he blushed!” Nana threw her hands in the air annoyed.

“It will be alright Nana-ssi. They promised nothing above your chest will be shown.” Youngjae promised as Nana glared at him.

“You know it’s like below freezing outside? If I wear this, my will freeze too!” She shouted as Youngjae blushed at her comment.

“It’s alright Youngjae-ssi, we’ll take care of it from here.” Dee-Dee promised ushering the man out before shutting the door for some privacy.

“The faster we get this scene down Nana-ah, the faster we can get it off of you.” Hyori mentioned picking up the blue laced bra. Nana glared down at the underwear before sighing.

“Plus I’m sure Jaejoong-ssi would like to see you in and out of this.” Hyori teased as Nana’s eyes widened in irritation.
“You’re trotting on thin ice Hyori. One more step and my tongue may admit something to your dearest.” Nana muttered as Hyori froze before looking at her panicked.

“I would have no problem telling him.” Nana smirked further as Hyori growled under her breath.

“Put it on!” Hyori flew the outfit at her where Nana barely caught it causing Dee-Dee to laugh at the bickering ladies.

“I hate you all.” Nana hissed under her breath, uncaring to eyes, she began ripping her current outfit off till she was only standing in the and bra combo Hyori offered.

“And this.” Dee-Dee handed her a white dress shirt, supposed to look like it belonged to Jaejoong.

“Do I even want to know what I’ll be doing in this outfit?” Nana whined looking at herself in the mirror, adjusting, or attempting to adjust the length of it. Once again, her coat was tightly wrapped around her shoulders as they briskly maneuvered into the building. This time, her legs were entirely bare to the vengeful air outside. She stumbled into the warehouse studio and ran to the nearest heater, basically hugging it to her chest as she shivered.
“Still cold?” The familiar voice teased as she ignored him, continuing to collect the heat that had been stolen from her.

“Nana-ssi! Jaejoong-ssi!” The directors voice shouted as the pair walked over to his side.

“A tub?” Nana pointed out confused as the director nodded, turning to where a few crew members were loading it with warm steaming water.

“Wait. You want me in that?” She asked confused still as the director nodded. She was about to retort before seeing Youngjae’s begging expression from the side. She groaned quietly, biting her lip before caving in.

“I hope that’s ok Nana-ssi.” Jaejoong mentioned unsure as Nana turned to glare at him from the side of her eye.
“It’s not like I have a choice.” She muttered before smiling at the directors confused expression.

“Anyways, for this scene, we’ll have you both sitting in the water.” The director mentioned walking closer to the water filled tub.

“Is there enough room?” Nana smirked, side eying Jaejoong who stood their quietly before something registered.

“YA! I’m not fat!” he snapped causing her to chuckle before bowing her apologies to the director.

“You said it, not me.” Nana continued to smirk as she walked over to feel the water, sighing in relief that it felt amazing.
“Let’s get you both set up.” The director offered as Nana hesitantly removed her coat, handing it to Hyori would immediately took it, patiently waiting as Youngjae and Dee-Dee helped her into the tub.

“Ahhhhh.” Nana groaned in relief as the warm water hit her freezing legs.

“That feels good.” She smirked as the water soaked through her top, allowing a perfect view of her blue laced bra.

“Nana-ssi, can you bring your knees to your chest.” The director instructed as she carefully pulled her knees to her chest, being carefully not to move too much to spill the water over the edge.

“Jaejoong-ssi, your turn.” The director offered as Jaejoong moved into the water directly in front of her. The water slightly slushed around, slightly spilling over the edge as Nana chuckled into her hand, quickly looking away.

“What?” Jaejoong asked narrowing his eyes in suspicion as Nana collected herself before turning to look at him.

“Nothing. We just lost a ton of water, was wondering where it went?” Nana muttered innocently as Jaejoong’s eyes flashed in anger before his foot nudged forward a bit, hitting her foot.

“That’s just mean.” He mentioned in a whisper causing her to smirk.

“You wanted to get to know me; well that’s one of my best qualities.” She smirked sending his nether regions throbbing. He had never met a woman as blunt and forward as her. Even with her fiery personality, she was gorgeous. Maybe it was the fact that she was foreign or new to him, but he knew she would eventually be then end for him. His company had chosen the right woman for his love interest. He smirked, turning as his stylist put her wet hands through his hair, styling it to look wet as Nana’s stylist dipped her locks in the water.

“If this water wasn’t so warm, I’d probably die.” Nana mentioned to herself as Hyori smirked before walking away.
“Jaejoong-ssi, I need you to wrap your arms around your knees and rest your chin on your knees.” The director commanded as he did just that, staring across at Nana.

“Nana-ssi, I need you to rest your head against the tub, your hair needs to be hanging out.” The director added as she dipped lower till the water covered her shoulders. With her sitting this far back, her feet were now touching his, this tub was way too small for the two of them.

“Jaejoong-ssi, I need you to stare at her, curiously, caringly, whatever you think will work.” The director added as Jaejoong nodded.

“Nana-ssi, just stare at the ceiling.” He added as Nana nodded, sighing a bit when she felt something trail up her leg.

“We’ll have the camera approach you from the side, just keep that stance.” The director added as he walked away to the screen.

Every shot they took, Jaejoong had to somehow to make her break character.

 

First it was his feet slowly trailing up her own.

Then his hand tickling her knee cap.

Lastly the stare she could easily feel directed at her now see through top.

 

It was hard but finally the pair had gotten the shot the director needed.

“PERFECT!” The director shouted as Nana sat up to glare at Jaejoong.

“You’re lucky I’m a fan or I would have shoved my foot down your throat.” She threatened with a smile causing him to shiver. Was that even possible to threaten but look so happy doing it. Hyori ran over with Dee-Dee, a heavy patted robe presented. The moment Nana stood from the water, Jaejoong’s eyes darted over her now see through shirt. She had an amazing body from where he could see.

“Holy crap.” Nana immediately shivered from the cold air that hit her body. Dripping wet she climbed out of the tub only to turn and see Jaejoong inspecting her body like she was on show.
“You’re drooling.” She mentioned over to Jaejoong who looked up to her with a smile.
“I have a reason to.” He mentioned proudly climbing out the opposite side to receive his own robe. Dee-Dee viciously dried Nana’s hair while Hyori tried to dry her body as much as possible before draping the robe over her.

“Quickly.” Youngjae offered as the pair dashed through the cold air into the now overly heated trailer waiting for them.

“I-it’s so-so c-cold.” Nana stuttered as she was once again thrown into a warm and dry robe to continue drying. Once she was dried, she was finally dressed in something warm, she sighed in relief as she slid the new underwear and long sleeve sweater over her head.

 

Just Another Girl #2

 

“They should dress me like this for every scene.” Nana muttered causing Hyori to chuckle and nod.

“We have a few more outfits after this. I think 2 more, maybe more.” Dee-Dee offered as Nana’s eyes rolled back in her head. She wasn’t sure how much more of this shoot and how much more her hormones could handle.