Jay Park "Welcome" Music Video Filming: Part 4

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

I sat on the edge of the bed, watching as Hyori did some light adjustments to my hair, Jay in the other direction, speaking closely to director.

“You ok?” Hyori suddenly whispered as I blinked my eyes and looked over.

“Hm?” I asked unsure what she had asked causing her to chuckle before reaching over to dab a bit of lip gloss onto my lips.

“Someone’s drooling.” She whispered in a sing song tone causing me to roll my eyes and look up at her through my bangs.

“Be quiet, am not.” I quickly retorted causing her to chuckle from her spot, squatting in front of me.

“You so are…..see, you’re staring again.” She whispered teasingly as I pulled my eyes away from him, not even noticing that I had been staring at him yet again. I groaned, rubbing the back of my neck annoyed as she smiled.
“Just admit you like the dude, no one will chastise you for that.” Hyori mentioned seriously as I snorted, looking at her disbelief.
“Admit it and be on Dee Dee unnie’s kill cam? No, I couldn’t do that.” I dramatically added causing her to muffle her laughter, our eyes panning over to said woman who was planted to the back of the cameras for both her and Jay’s own safety.

“Yeah, you’re probably right.” Hyori turned back to me after receiving a glare from the said woman.

“Well I can’t blame you, he’s handsome and has a body that was practically carved by the gods.” She mentioned proudly as I sighed and nodded in agreement.
“Plus I have an amazing voice to match it.” A voice interrupted us sending Hyori to her feet in milliseconds while I turned with a bright red face to see Jay now standing beside us, a proud smirk plastered across his face. I sighed in annoyance, shutting my eyes and looking away. Had to be my luck that he would hear that out of everything we were talking about.

“Y-you’re finished Gogi-ssi.” Hyori suddenly stuttered in formality, quickly scurrying off to the back of the room in safety. I attempted to glare at the back of her head, hoping that it would burst into flames, but nothing. I hesitantly turned my attention to Jay who took a seat next to me, that god damn proud smirk.

“So I have a body carved by gods eh?” He asked proudly as I rolled my eyes and looked to him uninterested, his shirt had disappeared within the last few moments and now that attention seeker was sitting next to me in all his glory. I quickly looked away to Hyori who was smirking mischievously at the side, how much I wanted to slap that smirk off her face.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” Jay added as I sighed, finally turning to him just as the director walked over.

“Alright guys, time for the intimate part.” He called as I looked up to him with a forced, professional smile.  They laid me down, my dressed pulled as far down as it could go to cover enough of my thighs before Jay was asked to hover over me. I swallowed heavily, thanking anything godly that Hyori had taken the initiative to come over and fan me for no absolute reason.

“First off, can I have Gogi-ssi sit up a bit?” Director asked as I pulled myself up, enough to rest on my arms, Jay was positioned over my torso, his face close to mine as I sighed, feeling that same fluttering feeling in my stomach.

“For this part, we’ll have Jay-ssi take the lead, Gogi-ssi, I just want you to play along with whatever Jay-ssi dishes out, are you alright with that?”  The director asked unsure as I slowly nodded, pretty unsure myself.

It won’t be too ual but we do need that sort of feeling for this particular scene.” Director added as I nodded. Everyone cleared the set as I sighed, looking down to where he was currently kneeling over my thighs then over to Dee Dee who was silently shooting invisible laser beams my way causing me to smirk.

“If you get uncomfortable at any time, let me know.” Jay pulled me from my thoughts as I nodded, looking back up to him.

“And if you do anything over the line…..I’ll let you know.” I smirked mischievously causing him to smile.

“Sounds like a plan.” He added as the music started. He lowered slowly down onto me, myself never breaking the undying eye contact we were having. Once my back touched the mattress was when things started to heat up. He lowered himself a bit closer to me, one of his hands caressing the side of my body while the other rubbed my shoulder sensually. I couldn’t help but to tilt my head away from his stare, allowing his face to fall into my neck. I could hear him breathing heavily as I bit my lip, shutting my eyes as my hand unconsciously weaved up his torso and around to his back. Oh those muscles. I was losing myself, I admit it, but who in their right mind wouldn’t? I smirked slightly when I realized the reason they had put these sorts of nails on and dug it, enough to give the feeling but not enough to hurt him physically. I dragged my nails up his back as he pulled away to look at me, biting his lip as he looked down to my chest and back up to my eyes. My eyes scanned his body, watching as his right hand weaved down my side to my thigh, my leg unconsciously raising to caress his hip with my knee. In perfect timing, his hand dipped down into the dress at my thigh, caressing it. I bit back a moan as he smirked down at me, his hand reaching up to caress my cheek.

“CUT!” The director shouted as I flinched in surprise, I had totally forgotten anyone was there. Jay sat up immediately, pulling away to sit at the foot of the bed, while I sat up, throwing my legs over the edge.

“CHANGE TAPE!” Director shouted as he walked over to us.

“That was perfect, I just need a bit more emotion from you Gogi-ssi.” He asked as I slowly nodded, bowing my head in apology while Hyori walked over with a water bottle and fan.

 

IN THE MEANTIME…..

“Let’s go through that line once more.” TMX’s producer Sung Hoon mentioned as Nana nodded from her seat in the booth. While Gogi was off shooting, Nana was catching up on the groups recording for their debut’s mini album. Nana took a quick sip of her water before messing around with the song’s lyrics on the pull down screen next to her.

“From the bridge?” Nana asked slipping the earphones back on as Sung Hoon nodded from his spot behind the computer.

 

The song started as Nana shut her eyes, belting out the lyrics on the screen while Sung Hoon sat quietly listening. A small knock emitted from the door as he turned to look over his shoulder, seeing Jonghyun looking at him hesitantly. Sung Hoon motioned for him to come in before putting a finger to his lip to quiet him, gesturing to the booth. Jonghyun looked at Nana who sat in concentration before ducking into the room and out of view. He took a seat to the side, listening to her voice echo through the room before it ended.

“How was that?” Nana asked from her spot, never moving as Sung Hoon nodded.

“Let’s listen to it once more.” He mentioned into the booths speakers as she nodded, listening to the playback. He turned his attention to Jonghyun before shaking the younger man’s hand.

“What are you doing here?” Sung Hoon asked as Jonghyun gestured over his shoulder to the woman in the booth.

“What’s up?” Sung Hoon asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement.

“Just needed to talk to her, that’s all.” Jonghyun quickly covered as Sung Hoon nodded, leaning back in his seat, looking to the younger man in disbelief.

“What do you really want with Ana-ssi? And don’t spout lies, she talks about you like someone would talk about the plague.” Sung Hoon mentioned in monotone causing Jonghyun to sigh.

“I just want to apologize.”

 

BACK AT THE SHOOT:

 

I dipped my hand bravely down his back, just barely dipping it into his pants at his hip. I felt him stiffen above me as I turned my head to look up at him proudly. He leaned in closer as I rested my nose on his shoulder, slowly taking in his intoxicating scent, my other hand caressing his shoulder.

“CUT! DON’T MOVE!” The director shouted this time as we both froze, my hands still gripping his chain necklace, his hands still gripping my hips. I turned my head awkwardly towards the group of workers to our right to see Dee Dee fuming.

“You’re friend seems to be upset about something?” Jay suddenly spoke above me causing me to chuckle a bit.

“That she is.” I answered proudly as he looked down to me confused.

“Why?” He asked interested as I sighed, bravely turning to look up at him.

“She likes you.” I answered immediately causing him to blink and look over.

“Really?” He asked in thought as I nodded.

“And she doesn’t like that thought of you touching me?” He turned back to me proudly causing me to chuckle before snorting.

“You are so full of air, you know that?” I teased causing him to chuckle.

“Yeah, but you think I’m hot.” He added as I rolled my eyes.

“And you think I’m hot.” I retorted causing him to nod.

“Touché.”