Our SM Dorm

Living Miracles, Achieving Dreams

Finally the pair pulled up in front of what seemed to be a high end apartment building.

“This is where you’ll be staying from now on.” Jiyong announced as both himself and Mina climbed out with the camera’s quickly assembling outside the door. The girls sat there partially nervous and partially excited before finally, they climbed out into the cold air. Soon enough the camera’s to videotape as the girls just stood in the cold, staring up at the building in front of them.

“You girls ready?” Mina asked smiling as the girls looked down before sighing and nodding. With a few of their bags, they finally began to walk towards the building’s lobby like area. They patiently waited as Jiyong spoke to what seemed to be a security standing watch near the door.

“Girls, this is Hyo-ssi, he’s the security guard that watches the building.” Jiyong introduced as the man smiled and bowed.

“This is Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi, they are the new artists.” Jiyong added towards Hyo as the girls bowed.

“It’s nice to meet you girls.” He answered as they smiled before his eyes turned to the camera’s around them.

“AH, are these the cameras for MTV-K?” Hyo asked walking back towards his post to grab what seemed to be a binder.

“Ah, yes they are.” Jiyong answered as he walked back opening the folder.

“If it’s alright, can I see your identification for some verification?” He asked politely as they nodded and did as he asked.

“I apologize, it’s just that our regulations are so tight here in order to keep everyone safe.” He apologized as the 4 shook their heads.

“No, we understand.” Mina spoke understandably. Hyo checked their ID’s before nodding and handing them back.

“I ask that whenever you are accompanying Nana-ssi and Gogi-ssi to the dorms, that you show these badges as identification.” He explained now handing over 2 pairs of lanyards with visitor passes attached to it.

“Ah yes, thank you Hyo-ssi.” Jiyong thanked as he nodded and stepped aside to let them into the building.

“Do the other SM artists live here?” Gogi asked interested as Jiyong chuckled before nodding.

“A few of them do. Some of them have their own places.” He explained as the girls nodded. They climbed into the elevator along with the cameras before finally heading up.

“Are you girls excited?” Mina asked as the girls laughed and nodded.

“I still can’t believe we’re here.” Nana whispered looking up to the number of floors they were passing.

“I’m still trying to collect the fact that we ‘are’ here.” Gogi mentioned before sighing in nervousness.

 

Finally the doors opened to their floor. The camera’s climbed off first with Mina before Jiyong led the pair down the hallway, stopping in front of a door with keys in hand.

“You girls ready?” Mina asked noticing their excite faces.

“Yes, please.” Gogi whined stomping on her feet quietly like a small child. Jiyong chuckled before turning the key and pushing the door in.

 

The girls immediately froze in the doorway as one of the cameramen pushed through to film their faces. If this is what dorms looked like in Korea, they weren’t going to complain. It was like some rich designer came in and designed the entire place. They dropped their bags at the door, jaws dropped before walking in to where a step stood, already dressed with a few pairs of house slippers.

“Make sure to change your shoes.” Gogi mentioned to Nana who was about to step up into the house still dressed in her boots. She nodded in understanding before slipping out of her boots quickly and into the blue fuzzy house slippers.

“Nana-ssi, Gogi-ssi, I’ll bring the rest of the bags up.” Jiyong announced as the girls ignored him and continued to walk into the dorm till their kitchen came into view.

 

SzXnHIz.jpg

 

“We’ll set up camera’s in various places to videotape when we’re not around.” Mina announced as the girls walked around the kitchen, pulling open random cabinets.

“Wait?! Camera’s, in here?” Nana asked finally catching onto what she said as Mina nodded.

“Just a few, we won’t put any in your rooms or bathrooms, just living room and kitchen, plus we have a few handheld camera’s we want you to hold onto to do personal video vlogs.” She explained as Nana nodded before looking over to see Gogi already bouncing playfully on the couch.

 

VB3XrCb.jpg

“Holy Cow!” Nana shouted in surprise when she saw the extensity of the living room. She ran over past the camera’s to jump with Gogi on the couch. They broke out laughing together as the camera’s videotaped them.

“Wow, we even have a flatscreen tv.” Gogi whispered in realization as they both turned.

“Oh, perfect place for my X-Box!” Nana cheered running over to it as if to hug it.

“Want to see the rest of the place?” Mina asked hesitantly already pushing the guys out of the way of the hallway.

 

Not a moment later, the girls ran down the hallway towards the first door being the bathroom.

je8EmtK.jpg

“Wow.” They both whispered with large eyes, standing in the doorway, amazed.

“Is this our bathroom?” Gogi asked stepping in before scanning the room quickly.

“It’s so big, it could be a pool.” Nana teased running in and towards the tub in the corner, simple laying in it as one of the camera’s ran over and videotaped her.

“This is awesome!” Gogi shouted excited from the shower area causing Mina to chuckle.

“Well you know, there are still the bedrooms.” Mina pointed out teasingly as their eyes shot open and over to the open door. They didn’t waste time before practically fighting to get out the door and into the hallway.

“I say we pick before we see the rooms.” Nana suggested stopping Gogi from opening the door.

“Alright, I choose this one!” Gogi quickly said practically jumping against the door she had tried to open earlier. Nana sighed before rolling her eyes.

“Whatever.” She muttered turning to the one she was closest to. The cameramen separated amongst the two as they both simultaneously opened their doors.

 

Nana’s POV…

I didn’t expect to see what I saw when I opened the door. I about lost my footing when my eyes connected with the room I would be calling my own from now on. Gasping when I pushed the door open, I couldn’t believe what the room looked like. Honestly, I wasn’t the biggest fan of the color purple but this room, I loved. The lamps next to the bed were on, so I reached over on the wall before flipping the switch. I about almost fell out of my shoes if the cameraman wasn’t standing behind me, he barely caught me.

kL86jLQ.jpg

“Wow.” I whispered hesitantly taking a step in to see the huge closet doors around the corner, a metallic purple to match the room. Immediately I walked over and tried to figure out how to open it.

“How embarrassing, I can’t even open it.” I chuckled muttering to myself even though I know the camera’s caught it thanks to the mic attached to my jacket. Finally figuring out how to open them, I smiled when I saw they all had areas to hang clothes while the bottom was boxed off for my shoes. It was perfect. I turned to the room with a smile, immediately running over and jumping onto my bed laughing.

“Oh my god, its so comfortable.” I whispered burying my face into the new smelling pillows. I to my side seeing I also had a flatscreen tv and a computer.

“This is just too perfect to be real.”

 

Gogi’s POV…

I pushed the door open immediately, gasping in surprise with a hand over my mouth.

rETX3BB.jpg

“OH MY GOD IT’S BEAUTIFUL!” I shouted too excited to hold it in as I ran into the room and jumped onto the bed like a crazy person. Mina and Kyle walked in and videotaped me jumping before I plopped down onto my back in my pillows.

“This is awesome.” I whispered smiling up to dark ceiling above me.

“Wow, not bad.” A voice interrupted as I turned my head to see Nana going through my closet space.

“How’s yours?” I asked sitting up interested as she smiled over her shoulder.

“Let’s just say, I’ll never move back home.” She jokingly responded. I kicked my legs off the bed and walked out and across the hall to her room.

“Holy Smokes! Are we sure we’re in the right dorm?” I asked surprised at how expensive our rooms looked. I mean, we didn’t even debut yet. I know what previous SM idols dorms looked like before they debuted and even months after they debuted, they didn’t look anything like this.

 

Author’s POV..

“Nana-ssi, Gogi-ssi. You’re bags.” Jiyong announced as the girls ran out to help while the cameramen put their cameras up in the living room and kitchen area. The girls individually unpacked the bags and boxes they had brought from home. Giving each room a touch of home.

“Nana-ssi. Gogi-ssi, can we speak to you girls before we leave?” Jiyong asked between both rooms.

“Be right there!” Nana shouted kicking an empty box to the side before walking out to see everyone already sitting in the living room.

“Alright, before we leave tonight, I wanted to give these to you.” Mina spoke handing both girls a handheld video camera.

“It’s for the vlogs I was mentioning earlier. You can use them whenever you want.” She added as the girls nodded.

“What are we supposed to do during a vlog if I may ask?” Nana asked unsure as to what a vlog was. Mina chuckled and nodded.

“It’s just whenever you feel like videotaping yourself doing something, use it. Or use it as a journal, talk about your day events, what you did. The footage will be edited into the show.” She explained as they nodded.

“Also the cameras are all set up, just the kitchen and living room. It’ll give fans a more personal look at your private life.” Mina asked gesturing to the few that were set up in the corners of the room.

“We’ll be doing a tour of Korea tomorrow. Be ready by 8.” Jiyong added lastly.