Bet

No way, Right?

"Want to make a bet?" Moonhye asked smirking at Kai.

"What bet?" Kai sat up feeling uneasy.

"The first one who drinks the slushy first wins."

"And what does the winner get?" Kai rested his chin on his hand paying more attention.

"The chance to make the loser her slave for a day." They both grinned at this. They were both sure that they were going to win and has that vision of the loser being a slave for them.

"And! They have to call him master." Kai grinned.

"And! If the slave is rude... One hard flick on the head." Moonhye drummed her fingers together with each other and smiled evily.

Being the 4D girl Moonhye is, she thought of this plan at random. It would be fun to see him listening to every word she says. She smirked just thinking about it. Carrying her, bringing her everything she wants without hesitation, oh it would be heaven. Kai was also in his own world thinking about how she would be crawling up to his knees begging for forgiveness. She'll fan him non stop and do completely whatever he says. A smirk also formed on his face. They were both just sitting there smirking non stop, in their own worlds. A few people started staring and was kind of creeped out. Two people just smirking at no where with evil in their eyes, who wouldn't be creeped out?

The sound of the door closing got their minds back to reality. They flinched but once they saw each other, that started smirking again. Kai was the first to break free and spoke.

"Who's buying?"

"I'll go. This is pay back for the pizza." She stood up and limped her way to the cashier.

"Hey! I thought you didn't have money!" Kai shouted then sighed feeling that he lost. But once he wins he'll surely be the one who will get the last laugh.

Moonhye came back holding two strawberry slushies on her hands. With force, she banged them in the table and sat down. They were both ready and smirking. Not smiling. There's a difference. They both held three fingers up in the air and nodded at each other. Two fingers in the air.. One... Zero!

Soon they were both into the straw like their life depended on it. At the beginning they were while piercing each other's eyeballs out, although no one gave in. In the middle it continued like that, yeah they were starting to get cold but their minds didn't even want to think about being a slave for that /jerk. During three quaters way through it.... yeah. Brainfreeze. Moonhye stopped and squinched but Kai only squinched. It made him feel very cold but he's very competitive. To be honest, they were both competitive, but Kai is more competitive. Even though it felt like Antartica in his head, he would not stop until there is no more to .

At the intense battle, they were almost at their limit when Kai slammed the table and squeezed his head in victory. Moonhye also squeezed her head in agony and pain and the thought about being the slave was completely not helping. She knew she lost, completely trampled upon that guy and being the good sport she is, she let out a big massive sigh and gave up.

"You were lucky." She sat back folding her arms making a pouting face.

After Kai was done queezing his head because of that massive brainfreeze he sat up and couldn't help but celebrate his win by pointing at Moonhye's face and laughing.

"In your face you er!" Kai laughed and stuck his tounge out at Moonhye. He completely forgot about the brainfreeze and was just too damn happy. 

Moonhye just sat there sulking like a baby. Looking out the window, she totally wanted to focus her mind on something else other than that annoying jerk laughing in front of her face. Why did she even say this bet in the first place. She sighed.

"Fine. Since I'm such a nice, kind, a good sport person. I will keep the deal." She sighed once more before completely slouching on her seat.

Kai grinned, "Yes you shall"

And with that, they started heading home with Kai practically grinning thinking about all the things he could do to her for a day while Moonhye felt like it was the end of the world.


OMG! 70 subscribers?!? I feel so loved T^T. Hahaha, thank you guys so much!! And I bet dirty minded readers were grinning when they saw the the words 'he would not stop until there is no more to ' right?? Or that may be it was just me.... NEVER MIND!! Thank you guys again!! Love You!!