No Thanks

No way, Right?

They've won. SM High's Dance Club has recieved a trophy in all the categories they were in and everyone was celebrating by running around school, bragging about it to everyone, especially Eunhyuk and Yunho. Some came third and second but the thing they really were happy about was the Duet Tango, they came first in that, the kiss helped a lot. Everyone was happy, everyone was excited, everyone was hyper, all except Moonhye and Kai (and Kris).

Ever since the kiss, they have been avoiding and avoiding each other, not wanting to talk to each other, not wanting to see each other, not even wanting to be in the same room as each other. Of course they would want to avoid each other, they have been hating each other since day one and now they only have been actually getting along with each other, the whole kiss had completely torn apart the whole trying-to-be-friends thing. 

The club lounged about the dance studio after school instead of actually practicing, they have been way too relaxed now that they have at least won a trophy at every category they were in, even if they were third at some they were still very much happy. It was their first time in Seoul Dance 13 after all and winning third place was way beyond their expectations let alone second and first.

Moonhye wasn't even in a hyper mood like she usually is, everytime she looks or even thinks about Kai, her mind will automatically track down to his full lips in which she kissed. Her lips collided with his and everytime she think about it she would blush cherry red and would not die down so she had to put a huge amount of BB cream on her cheeks. Kai was the same but instead he just let the blush stay, him being dark skinned helped a lot.

"Moonhye-ah" Taemin poked Moonhye's cheeks.

"Yes?" She turned around.

"Are you happy that you won?" Taemin kept poking her cheeks.

"Of course I am! I'm really glad!" Moonhye still let Taemin poke her cheeks.

"Then why do you look all depressed?" Taemin tilted his head, still poking her cheeks.

"Do I?" Moonhye grabbed Taemin's finger and stopped his poking.

"Yes. Yes you do." Taemin pulled his finger away from Moonhye's grip and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Moonhye asked.

"To poke someone else." Taemin skipped over to Kai who was dazing out like Moonhye before.

"Jongin!" He tackled Kai both ending up on the ground.

"Taemin-ah!" Kai sat up and rubbed his head. "What the heck!"

"Why are you all being depressed?" Taemin sat like a child.

"I'm not!" Kai retorted.

"Yah! Jongin!" Taemin poked Kai's cheeks.

"What?" Kai sighed, there really was no use fighting with Taemin.

"Do you like Moonhye?" Taemin still poking Kai's cheeks.

Kai's eyes widened at the sudden question, "No!" Kai shouted a little too loud gaining everyone's attention. "Sorry" Kai bowed.

"Then why's you kiss her?" Taemin asked, his eyes like a puppy.

"I don't know!" Kai whispered, frustrated.

"Then go talk to her, at least. You think I wouldn't know? You have been avoiding her ever since!" Taemin pointed at Moonhye who was talking to Yuri.

"Forget it. She doesn't want to talk to me anyway...."  Kai sighed.

"You want to avoid her forever?" Taemin poked between Kai's eyebrows.

"Stop it! And I don't know!" Kai pushed Taemin. 

"Go up to her then! Sheesh!" Taemin pushed Kai back.

"No thanks." Kai took his phone out and listened to his nod heading music.

Taemin sighed and skipped over to Eunhyuk.

 

"Moonhye, we got to thank you. You and Kai's dance was amazing by the way. Totally y!" Hyeoyeon awed.

"Yeah! The while kiss scene was so unexpected!" Yuri joined.

Moonhye blushed at the word 'kiss' but her full on BB cream helped not to show. "Thanks unnie. We did our best."

"We so thought you guys won't make it. I mean when you showed it to us, we thought you were doomed." Hyeoyeon laughed.

Moonhye let out a shy laugh, "We promised to do it for real on the stage."

Yuri nudged Moonhye's arm with hers, "Do you like him?" She pointed her lips to Kai who was busy listening to his music.

Moonhye's eyes widened and she frantically waved her arms, "No. No. No way unnie!" 

Yuri and Hyeyeon got bored, they wanted some drama and gossip to talk about. "Alright then." Yuri sighed, "But you two would make a great couple." She stood up with Hyeoyeon and walked off to the others.

Moonhye glanced at Kai who was laughing at one of his hyung's jokes. That smile. She blushed, this time some of her redness showing through her thick layer of BB cream. I don't like him, right?