Dance Project

No way, Right?

"Shut up!" Yunho shouted at the awfully loud dance club, it didn't work. 

He sighed, took a deep breath, ready to shout for another time. "Be quiet!" He shouted louder and stomped the floor, that got their attention.

The club hates seeing their president angry, he'll either make them dance without a break for 3 hours or make them do the splits. So they settled down and sat on the floor like obedient children. Taemin sat with Moonhye and with Kai by his side and Kris sat at Moonhye's other side. Kai and Kris did not forget glaring at each other when sitting down. Moonhye was completely innocent and has not witnessed their death glares at each other at all and she just happily talked to Taemin.

"Now..." Yunho calmed down and went over to his bag, taking out a sheet of paper. "You all know that we are a great dance crew right?"

"Yes~" answered the members in unison.

"Well then..." Yunho moved the corner of his lips forming a small smile. He held the sheet of paper out which turned out to be a flyer. "We are going to Seoul Dance 2013!"

Everyone jumped out of their feet and was shouting and screaming at each other's faces. Even Kris and Moonhye. Sure they haven't been here for long but they also knew about Seoul Dance 2013 was a very huge dance competition and only the best dance groups can be nominated. Moonhye was screaming and hugging Kris while Kris was enjoying the skin ship between them. Kai of course observed this while Taemin was clinging onto his arm, jumping around, and he had to pretend he was happy too. He was happy about the competition, in fact he was more than happy but seeing the two love birds, his mood went down again. He thought maybe because he hated Kris and Moonhye, yet again, he didn't think he hates Moonhye that much anymore.

 

 "Okay guys, calm down. I have what we are nominated on." Yunho waved another sheet of paper catching everyone's attention. Yunho read from the paper. "Congratulations on being nominated for Seoul Dance 2013. SM, dance crew has been nominated for.... Boy Street, Girl Street, Mixed Street, Solo Free Style, Tango and Duet Tango."

Everyone awed in amazement at how much they got nominated. 

"I already have what everyone is doing. For street, of course everyone is doing that. Solo freestyle.... I want Eunhyuk doing that. Tango will be me, Kai, Taemin, Yuri and Moonhye." Everyone nodded at Yunho's decision, of course he picked on people best for the theme. 

"Finally Duet Tango will be done by.... Kai and Moonhye." Everyone nodded once again except for Kai, Moonhye and Kris. Kai and Moonhye were just wided eyed while Kris clenched his fist. He did not like that idea.

 

Yunho talked about each group and what song and dance they'll do. He kept Kai and Moonhye back to talk about their dance privately.

"I wanted you guys to do the duet since you're the...... 'y couple' of the dance club." Yunho scratched his head thinking of the words to say.

"y?" Kai and Moonhye raised an eyebrow.

"Both of your auditions weren't street really. Kai seduced the girls and Moonhye seduced the boys. Both of you guys' actions when dancing has a y feel to it. So during the tango, it will be 'y tango' if you guys know what I mean." Yunho explained.

Kai and Moonhye kept silent, neither of them didn't know what to say or react to what Yunho was saying. Did he compliment them? Sure they didn't like the idea of dancing y together but they really want to do as much as they can for the club. In the end they gave up.

"From your silence, I take that as a 'yes'. Both of your practice starts tomorrow." Yunho nodded and smiled at both if them then left after getting his dance bag. 

Both of them stood very still in the awkward silence. Moonhye looked at Kai and Kai looked back.

"You okay with this?" Moonhye gulped.

"If it will make the club proud then I'm in." Kai walked towards his bag then swinging it over his shoulder before making his way to the door. He turned around and looked at Moonhye, "You coming or are you just going to stare at my beauty?" Kai smirked.

"I'm not staring!" Moonhye dashed to her bag then followed Kai out.

Kai walked them both to their houses, "I'm surprised Mr Lover Boy didn't walk you home."

"Kris?" Moonhye raised an eyebrow.

Kai nodded, "He usually takes you home."

"He had a meeting to go to his dad's company." 

They both reached in front of their house and Kai waited for Moonhye to enter her house but halted her when she slightly opened the door.

"Wait!" 

"What?" Moonhye turned around.

"I'm.......sorry." Kai looked at his feet kicking the pavement.

"What for?" 

"For leaving you alone on that Halloween thing." Kai scratched the back of his head. He wasn't used to apologizing, especially not to Moonhye but he had to. He made her cry after all.

Moonhye smiled. "It's okay Kai. You didn't even know." Kai looked up finding her expression changed into a threatening one. "You ever do that again though and I'll make sure you won't have children. Okay?" 

Kai chuckled at her. Moonhye smiled. 

"Bye then." With that Moonhye went inside with Kai feeling like a big massive ton of bricks has just lifted off his chest.


Back from my hibernation! Hehehe *bows* Sorry! Had my exam week last week and needed to study! One week holiday though!! I'll be updating more often now I think.

 

P.S. Subscribe, Comment and Up Vote