Saved

No way, Right?

Kai has been glaring ever since. When he was waiting for her by the lamp post, he just kept glaring at her. During class, instead of just sleeping like always, he glared at her. During lunch when Moonhye was invited at his table with the rest of the dance club, he still kept on glaring at her. All because of selfish reasons, not to him though. One, he thought how could anyone see anything in that girl. Two, Taemin and him has been best-friends since middle school and since that day he hasn't yet had a girlfriend so it's even more irritating that his best-friend's first girlfriend is her. And three, he has to put up with this thing for a long time.

The staring has crept Moonhye out a bit, no... A lot. Someone who's practically staring at you maybe even ing is the creepiest feeling ever and to make it worse it's someone who she despises and hates her back just as much. Who won't get creeped out by it?

During dance practice as well, he's been staring at her. She wasn't able to focus properly and she wanted to because it is after all her first dance practice in this school so yeah she's nervous and wants to concentrate. Yet he keeps glaring. She tried not to pay much attention to him as possible so she just went talking to Taemin and tried to make small talk with other members such as Donghae and Yuri but what she didn't know was that it made Kai even angrier. Getting all friendly with her friends and even flirting with his Donghae hyung was just disgusting, at least that's what it looked in his eyes. 

Moonhye was one of the last one to leave the practice room since she had to take a bathroom break. Yeah, she has a bladder of a squirrel. She started leaving when she saw the same girls who was there yesterday. The university fans of Taemin. She knows already something bad will happen.

It was Kai's turn to lock up for the day and gosh was he tired. He was busy glaring at Moonhye in lessons that he didn't even have time to sleep during class... Damn her. Ruining his beauty sleep and his precious nap time. He couldn't help glaring at her, he was too damned pissed. Being his Taemin hyung's girlfriend was utterly disgusting and wrong. He though Taemin had more taste in girls. He passed the usual park that he always passes from school, it was suppose to be quiet, like always on a school day but not at that time. He could've sworn he heard beating noises. Not from a music beat but someone literally getting beaten up.

He ran over to see what was going on and found girls kicking, slapping, punching, scratching this girl. He didn't know who it was, but like anyone would do, he ran over to help that girl.

"Hey! off es!!" He shouted.

Once the girls saw him they scurried off immediately not wanting anyone to see them. Kai sighed then turned to help the girl. It was Moonhye. If he had known it was her then he wouldn't have helped her.... No.. He wasn't that kind of person plus he realise he didn't hate her enough for him to want her to die.

"Are you okay?" He let his hand out offering for help.

To be honest Moonhye was shocked. One, because he actually helped her and two, he's being caring. She just smiled sincerely and placed her hand with his.

"Thanks."

"That was the first time you actually said the word 'thanks' to me." He playfully teased.

"That was the first time I heard you say '' and it wasn't to me." Moonhye played along.

She stood up with a lot of energy needed since she thinks almost every part of her body is either broken or dead.

"Hey, I can be nice sometimes you know." He teasingly smiled.

"Sometimes." She repeated making sure he knows that he's mostly mean most of the time.

"Whatever." Kai rolled his eyes. "Now come." He started walking.

"No." Moonhye refused because she was too hurt to even move a finger.

"Fine." Kai walked towards Moonhye and sat down with his back facing her, "Get on."

"What?!" 

"Just get on."

"Where are we going?"

"Somewhere, I'm taking you out."

"A date?!" Moonhye said in shock.

"No!! Just out. Not a date. Just out." He strongly denied.

 


Hi guys! Thanks for all the positive comments I'm getting in this fic, it really motivates me writing more chapters. ^.^