Crash

No way, Right?

 

She didn't want this. Her parents said it will be okay, fine, great even. But what's so great about moving to new a house? To a place where she didn't know anyone. A new school, a new area, new people, new house. Lee Moonhye didn't want this. She wanted her old friends back, her old school back, her old house back. Oh but no. Thanks to her child-minded parents they said it would be more fun at Seoul. Fun? Look at her face, what's so fun about Seoul? She's  bored out of her mind right now just carrying boxes from the truck to her the house, from the truck to the house. Yeah fun.
 
"Moonhye dear, help your father carry those heavy boxes to the garden," Mrs Lee ordered nicely while gingerly walking towards the house carrying a glass vase.
"Alright~" Moonhye sighed and walked over towards her dad who just managed to get a box out of the truck. "What is it?" she asked.
"Ah, Moonhye help me with this will you?" He groaned as he was pulling yet another box out of the truck. 
"What is it dad?" She asked again while walking over to help.
"Just garden decorations." They both lifted it up, and oh yeah it was heavy.
"Why is it so heavy?!" Moonhye groaned while carrying it then placed it on the pavement.
"We practically brought everything back at the old house so the new house will be exactly like the one from the old house right?" He smiled while wiping his swear off his forehead.
Better? The same? That's what her parents think but to her nothing could replace her house. Moonhye basically lived her whole 17 years there. But that doesn't stop her parents from moving now does it?
 
She looked at the boxes still inside the truck and there were still a lot to move. It was the movers' lunch break and they are taking forever so Moonhye  just tried to do everything to get it done and over with so she can go back and contact her friends again. She moved quite a few boxes around to check their weight. Finding the lightest eventually, she opened it and peeked inside it. It was her old toys, at least something memorable had been brought back. She explored inside and found some of her dolls, a skipping rope, a toy phone and a plastic bouncy ball. She took the ball out and started bouncing it on the pavement a few times but it hit a rock and its bounced changed direction and it started rolling away.
"I'll get it!" She hunched over and locked her eyes on the ball as it rolled away.
Uh oh. It was downhill as well so the ball's pace started getting faster and faster. Moonhye also started running faster still hunched over, locked eyes on the ball. Nothing else but the ball as it rolled and rolled then... FEET! Before she could stop, she already crashed with the person and found herself on top of him.