Ch. 9

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon quickly got up and looked down at Jaejoong, "How did you know that I was in here?"  Jaejoong smiled at her as his eyes remained closed, "I had a hunch."  Taeyeon was about to walk away but Jaejoong quickly shot up in a sitting position and grabbed her hand.  Jaejoong dragged her down, and as he did, he accidently tugged her down too hard and caused her to fall into his lap.  As Taeyeon fell, she tightly shut her eyes but when she fell onto Jaejoong's lap she quickly opened her eyes and saw that Jaejoong was inches away from her.  Jaejoong too was shocked at how close they were.  He quickly looked away as he cleared his throat.  He let go of her hands but Taeyeon, still shocked, remained in his lap.  Taeyeon gulped as she looked at him.  Jaejoong was trying hard to not notice her or even look at her, but because of the driving force he felt in his heart, he slowly turned his head and their eyes met.

Jaejoong couldn't explain the weird feeling he felt when she was with him.  He suddenly inched closer towards her and closed his eyes.  Taeyeon unsure of what to do froze in her position.  All of a sudden the door swung open.  "TAEYEON!  JAEJOONG?"  Ji Sook ran in and yanked Taeyeon off of Jaejoong.  She held tightly onto Taeyeon's wrist as she glared at her.  She turned her attention back onto Jaejoong and smiled sweetly at him, "Thank you Oppa for finding my sister.  I didn't know that she was going to follow me here."  Jaejoong nodded his head at her and stood up.  He walked up to Ji Sook and grabbed her hand.  He smiled at Taeyeon and pulled Ji Sook's hand off of Taeyeon's wrist.  He smiled at Ji Sook, "You're welcome.  It wasn't too hard trying to find her."  He smiled at Taeyeon once again before he walked out of the room and left the "Twin Sisters" behind.

Once Jaejoong closed the doors Ji Sook grabbed Taeyeon's wrist again, but this time held it with more force.  Taeyeon winced in pain as she glared at Ji Sook.  "Ji Sook, let go of my hand.  You're hurting me."  Ji Sook smirked at her, "Oh really Taeyeon?  Am I really hurting you?"  Ji Sook let go of her hand and pretended to look at it with care, "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.  You're going to be OK right?"  Taeyeon was silent.  Ji Sook laughed at her before giving her another evil look.  "Stay away from Jaejoong.  He's mine got it?"  She walked away from Taeyeon and left her alone.  Taeyeon fell down on her knees while massaging her bruised wrist.  "Crazy person.  It's not like Jaejoong would even like you.  He deserves someone who is at least nice."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

For the next 3 years, every single day was the same.  Wake up, wash up, drive to the agency, pretend to be Ji Sook, have vocal practice, dance practice, piano practice and just everything imaginable.  But, that didn't matter to Taeyeon.  As long as she got to see his face, whether it's just for 1 minute, all of the hardship that she goes through within the day was worth it.  Every single day that she gets to spend with him was like a break from her life.  He made her feel normal.  She could be herself around him and she appreciated him for that.  Taeyeon had the biggest crush on him since the first day she met him.  She didn't know whether or not he felt the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter