Ch. 48

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mr. Lee carefully followed behind Ms. Kim as he securely held Taeyeon on top of his shoulder making sure he doesn’t trip on the molded hardwood floors sticking out underneath him.  He watched in awe as Ms. Kim walked freely in the hallway not disturbed by the stench or condition of this old warehouse.  She was a monster, a monster that should not be underestimated.  Questions flooded his mind as he walked by tattered rooms with broken glass windows patched up with worn out tarp.  His curiosity made him poke his head around and looked in all of them but felt repulsed as he saw more feces and dead rodents lying around being eaten by their own kind.  He shivered in disgust as he hurriedly trailed closely behind her.  They soon made their way down the hallway, towards the end of the Warehouse before stopping in front an out of place steel door.  He stared at it with interest but stopped when he heard Ms. Kim impatiently digging inside her bag looking something.

Ms. Kim smiled to herself as she eagerly fished out an odd looking key from her Brown leather Gucci Bag.  She stared at it in awe as she shook in excitement.  She squealed in delight as she placed the key in its key hole and turned the key to the right to unlock the room.  With her hand still on the key, she turned to him as she gave him a creepy smile before saying, “Are you ready to be amazed my little friend?”  Mr. Lee gulped as he answered, “Yes Ma’am.  I am very excited to see what you have in stored for these four young people.”  She bit her tongue as she caught sarcasm spewing out of him.  She slowly got up from her bent position and ran her hand gently up and down his cheeks.  She eyed him as she asked, “Are you trying to imply something here?”  Mr. Lee nervously shook his head in denial as she smiled sweetly at him as she continued to run her hand up and down his face.  Her friendly smile turned into a deadly sneer before she smacked him hard straight across his face.  She laughed in glee as she saw blood seep out from a cut caused by her long fingernails.   She rolled her eyes at him while muttering, “Loser” before she turned her attention back to the door.   She clasped her hand together, closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before stretching her slender fingers towards the key and twisting it open to reveal a very large room filled with weird metal contraptions. 

Mr. Lee was shocked from the impact he received on his face and bit down hard on his tongue as he felt it start to sting.  He stared out into space as Ms. Kim made her way into the room.  He must learn to speak when necessary and to keep his smart remarks to himself.  He snapped out of his reverie as heard her impatiently tap her foot harshly against the floor.  He looked up at her and smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter