Ch. 4

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two days passed by and Taeyeon finally woke up.  She slowly opened her eyes and she moved her head side to side trying to loosen the kink in her neck.  As she was trying to get up she noticed that her hands, her feet and her body was tied up to a chair.  She was locked in her room and she couldn't move.  She tried to speak but couldn't because there was a piece of tape covering .  She looked around the room and she was alone.  "DAD!  JI SOOK!  Get me out!"  Of course no one heard or understood her.  Hot tears started to weld up in her eyes.  She closed her eyes and tried to remain calm.  She took a few deep breaths in and within a second she heard a creek coming from the door.

She opened her eyes and glared at the person standing by the door.  Taeyeon tried to squirm out of her seat but nothing happened.  She grabbed ahold of the sides of the chairs and decided to jump with the chair.  To her disadvantage, as she was jumping while holding onto the chair, the chair suddenly got caught by her sweater on the ground and caused her and the chair to crash down on the ground.

Ji Sook shook her head and smirked at Taeyeon.  "You idiot.  Look at your situation now.  You want to get up?"  Taeyeon stared at Ji Sook with hatred burning deep within her.  Ji Sook laughed at her, "I won't help you if you look at me like that.  Taeyeon, did you forget I'm your sister.  We're practically twins."  Ji Sook's smirk disappeared as she walked closer to Taeyeon and knelt down so she could get eye level with her.

Taeyeon's forehead was touching the ground but as she heard Ji Sook next to her, she looked up and saw Ji Sook right in front of her.  There was something different with Ji Sook.  Why does she have a bandage on her cheek and her nose.  Ji Sook noticed that Taeyeon was staring at her bandaged face and it added fuel to her flame.  She got up, walked behind the chair and pulled the chair up so the chair was in a sitting position.  She walked around and came face to face again with Taeyeon.  She glared at Taeyeon and then slapped her on the face.  Taeyeon's face remained down as Ji Sook laughed at her.  "How does it feel to be slapped in the face.  Feels good right.  Well, thanks to you, mother got upset with me and slapped me too.  Thanks to you, I have a beautiful scar on my face.  Since, we are supposed to look alike, it's my turn to give you a scar on your face."

Ji Sook was getting ready to hit Taeyeon again but was stopped when she felt someone grab her hand.  She looked up and to her surprise she saw her mother.  Ji Sook's mother yanked her hand and was about to slap Ji Sook again but she suppressed her anger and let go of her hand.  "JI SOOK, what do you think you are doing to Taeyeon?  Is this your way in convincing her to do what you want?  Tsk...Tsk, I thought I taught you better than this child.  Go and get a bag of ice now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter