Ch. 13

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I come with you guys?"  As soon as Taeyeon asked that question she secretly smacked herself in the head.  Jaejoong smiled at her as he noticed that her face was turning red.  Taeyeon diverted her eyes away from him and cleared trying to erase the awkward silence that she caused.

Jaejoong looking directly at Taeyeon, "You want to come with us?  To Japan?"  Taeyeon tried to calm her nerves down as she tried to figure a way out of the pit that she dug for herself.  She started to panic and laughed awkwardly as she playfully hit Jaejoong in the arm, "Really?  You think that my Step-mother will just let her little girl go to Japan with a bunch of boys?"  Jaejoong, still with his serious face, "Yeah.  Why not?  But is there a reason why you would want to come with us?  With me?"

Taeyeon's heart started to beat faster as Jaejoong inched closer to her.  She scooted away from him and playfully hit him in the arm again, "Of course there is a reason.  It's because it will be a free ride to Japan.  I love Japanese food.  But, I was just joking when I asked that question."  She smiled at him, "Here let me start the question all over again.  Can I come with you guys to the airport?"  Jaejoong shook his head as he laughed at her trying to hide his disappointment.  He pinched her red cheeks and started to get up from his seat.  He walked around the table and now stood in front of Taeyeon.  He stuck out his hand in front of her, "Let's go." 

Taeyeon was shocked, "Really?"  Jaejoong nodded and grabbed her hands.  The said their goodbyes and left the building while holding hands.  Jaejoong was smiling from ear to ear as he held onto Taeyeon's tiny hand.  Taeyeon was barely breathing as she walked with Jaejoong.  Even though it was past her curfew she didn't really care as long as she gets to spend some more time with her first secret crush.

As they were walking down the street a black van stopped right in front of them.  Jaejoong pulled Taeyeon behind him as the side door opened.  To their surprise Ji Sook walked out of the van.  "OPPA!  Why did you leave so suddenly?  I've been searching everywhere for you."  She looked behind Jaejoong and noticed that he was trying to hide someone.  Taeyeon started to panic as she heard Ji Sook's footsteps getting closer to her.  She knelt down and closed her eyes tightly, too scared to come face to face with Ji Sook.  Jaejoong, noticing that Taeyeon was crouched down, stepped in front of Ji Sook and tried to divert her attention."

"Ji Sook, you found me!  You're a really good seeker!"  Ji Sook smiled at him, "We were playing hide and seek?"  Jaejoong nodded his head and smiled at her.  Ji Sook frowned and pouted at him, "Then how come I didn't know about it?  You left me hanging for hours.  Why didn't you tell me you left?"  Jaejoong's smile left as soon as he got caught, "Oh, yeah sorry about that.  I left because there was an emergency.  Yeah, an emergency that made me leave suddenly.  Remember how I am leaving to Japan, well I had to get a few things before

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter