Ch. 14

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

?   sdfsdfs"Taeyeon, I couldn't leave without saying good bye first.  I will really miss you!  Take care of yourself and please be safe!"  Jaejoong held onto Taeyeon a little tighter, never wanting to let her go.  Taeyeon didn't know how to respond.  Should she hold him and hug him back or not respond.  She had to do something, her heart couldn't lie anymore than it already has.  She gathered enough courage to respond back to his hug as she wrapped her arms around his waist.  They stayed silent for awhile as their heartbeat pounded together as one.  Everything at that moment was perfect. 

Jaejoong broke their embrace as he lifted her face up to look at him.  "I want to tell you something. I've held it in for a while but I can't hide anymore.  It because I will be away for a while but I hope that you can wait for me.  Taeyeon, I...I like you a lot.  More than just friends.  I want to be more than just friends with you.  Will you accept my heart?"  Jaejoong held tightly onto her hands as he waited for her response.

Taeyeon didn't know how to respond.  She's been waiting for him since the day that she met him and now that he finally told her he likes her he has to leave.  What great timing she thought.  She smiled at him as she stepped closer to him and pecked him lightly on the cheeks.  Jaejoong's face turned bright red once her lips made contact with his cheeks.  He smiled widely as she stepped in front of him.  "So does that mean you like me too?"  Taeyeon giggled and nodded her head.  "YEAH!"  Jaejoong got so excited that he grabbed her by the waist and started twirling her in the air.  Taeyeon couldn't do anything but laugh and smile.  She was enjoying the moment too much to even notice that Ji Sook was around the corner taking photos.

Ji Sook continued to take photos as she smirked, "Great job Taeyeon, just great.  Now I will be with Jaejoong and you can't do anything about it."  Satisfied, she went back into her cab and took off to the airport.  She sat down and was excited about her great plan.  "Jaejoong will be mine forever whether he likes it or not."

Jaejoong stopped twirling Taeyeon in the air as he placed her back to the ground.  He looked directly into her eyes, "I really do like you a lot.  Wait for me?  Wait until I come back from Japan.  I will wait for you.  It will only be 5 years, but I promise to wait for you and come back for you!"  J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter