Ch. 12

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon ran as fast as she can.  She looked at her watch and it was already 2:00.  He wouldn't be waiting for me for this long right?  Taeyeon finally reached the park and saw no one.  She rested for a bit to try and catch her breath.  She wiped the sweat off of her face as she fanned herself to cool down.  She looked to her right, to her left, behind her and in front of her.  Jaejoong was no where.  She sighed as she fell to the ground.  She started pulling at the grass, "Of course he wouldn't be here.  You took too long and now he's gone.  You don't even know where he's at.  Idiot!"  Taeyeon fell back as her back rested against the cool grass.  She looked up into the sky as she thought about Jaejoong.

Back at the house, Jaejoong walked around the restroom as he tried to figure out where Taeyeon's whereabouts were.  He sat down on the edge of the bathtub as he bit his thumb.  "Taeyeon.  Where could you be?"

There was a knock at the door, "Jaejoong, are you OK?"  Jaejoong stood up and rinsed his hands in the sink, "Yeah, I am fine.  I'll be out soon.  Ji Sook, can you get me some water please?"  "Sure."  Jaejoong placed his ear by the door and heard her walk away.  Jaejoong quickly opened the door and found his way back to the basement door.  He looked to his right and to his left.  The coast was clear.  He took this chance to enter the room.  He quietly closed the door shut in back of him.  He walked in and saw that the room was empty.  He sighed heavily as he looked around, "I thought you might be in here Taeyeon.  Where are you?"  Jaejoong was about to walk away but something strange caught his eye.  He walked towards a chair that had a small stool on top of it.  He looked up at the wall and saw an open window.  He walked closer towards the wall but stopped when he stepped on something.  He moved his foot and bent down.  It was a necklace.  This necklace looks familiar.  "Taeyeon.  It belongs to Taeyeon.  I've seen it on her.  She wears it everyday."  He picked it up and then looked at the window again.  Since there was a stool on top of the chair that leads to the window, it must be Taeyeon.  She must have used it to reach the window.

He climbed on top and he peeked out of the window.  He needs to get out of the house and try to find Taeyeon.  He hopped up against the wall as he used the windowsill as a steady holding post.   He got on top of the windowsill and jumped off.  He tumbled down on the lawn and quickly got up.  "I wonder how Taeyeon got locked in there, unless Ji Sook locked her up."  Jaejoong shook his head, "No she couldn't have.  Why would Ji Sook lock her own sister in the basement?"  He ran down the street but stopped, "Where is Taeyeon?  She really couldn't be in America right?"  He ran around everywhere trying to find Taeyeon.  He finally decided to make one last stop before he decides to give up on finding Taeyeon.  "There's got to be one place left."  He ran towards the park, their meeting place.  He reached the park but there was no one in sight.  He search

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter