Ch. 29

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon, Jaejoong and Halmoni were eating happily together when all of a sudden Taeyeon's phone rang.  Jaejoong grabbed Taeyeon's phone since he was closest to it.  He saw the name on the caller I.D.and his once happy expression turned sour once he realized that it was none other than Wooyoung calling.  Jaejoong knew he shouldn't do this but jealousy took over as he answered the call.  "Hello."  There was no answer.  Taeyeon saw that Jaejoong answered her phone and got mad.  "YAH, Jaejoong why did you answer my phone?  Yah, give it back."  Taeyeon grabbed the phone from his hands and placed it by her ear, "Hello...hello?"  No one answered.  

Jaejoong slyly smirked as he realized he just won.  Taeyeon looked at the caller I.D. and frowned once she saw the name of the caller.  She looked at Jaejoong and saw his creepy smirk.  She knew he wasn't paying attention to her so she decided to take revenge.  She got up from her seat and walked past Jaejoong.  She walked quietly behind him and lifted her hands towards his head and in one quick motion, she placed her hands on top of his head and messed up his hair.  Jaejoong broke out of his thoughts as he felt his hair get ruffled.  "YAH, do you want to die?"  Taeyeon stuck her tongue out at him, "That's what you get for answering my phone and for being so childish."  Jaejoong glared at her but stopped when he saw Halmoni's glare from the corner of his eye.  

Jaejoong cleared his throat, "Well, you shouldn't be talking to any other guys other than myself."  Taeyeon looked at him with disgust, "Yah, possessive much?  Wooyoung is just my friend."  Jaejoong scoffed at her comment, "Friend my ."  In nothing more than a whisper, "You don't see the way he looks at you."  Taeyeon looked at him, "What did you say?"  Jaejoong shook his head, "Nothing."  Taeyeon skeptically looked at him, "liar."  Jaejoong held his hand up in the air, "Promise.  I didn't say anything." In another whisper, "That I would want you to know."  Taeyeon raised an eye, "Fine, if you say so.  But don't do that again.  Now if you excuse me.  I will return his call since someone so rudely ended the phone call before it even started."  Taeyeon didn't even wait for Jaejoong's response and walked out of the room.

Jaejoong pouted once he saw that Taeyeon left outside to go talk to another guy who has the hots for her.  "You are so blind and naive Taeyeon.  Can't you see that he likes you?"  He was about to get up and follow her but was stopped by Halmoni.  "YAH, JAEJOONG SIT DO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter