Ch. 61

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the sound of the door creaking open, Jaejoong turned his attention towards the person who was looking quite suspicious as they were trying to sneak into his room.  Feeling curious as to why she would be sneaking around, he decided to pretend that he was still currently unconscious.  He quickly closed his eyes and remained very still on his bed, although looking at his current restraints, it didn't take much effort. 

He heard every movement she made and waited patiently for her arrival beside his bed.  As she got closer, he became more curious.  He wanted to so badly question her about what he saw, but asking her in a straightforward manner would not be helpful for him.  As she got to his bedside, he felt her soft cool hands brush against his right cheek sending shivers down his spine.  He flinched at the sudden touch and tried hard not to show it.  Seconds ticked by but her hand remained caressing his cheek without her muttering out a word.  He felt the side of his bed sink as she decided to sit right beside him. 

He heard her sigh loudly once in a while, but why isn't she talking he thought.  He couldn't hold it in much longer.  The curiosity was eating him alive.  He decided to finally "wake up" and ask the questions that clouded his mind.  He slowly cracked his eyes open and saw the one person he hoped to see.  Ji Sook. 

She smiled upon seeing him open his eyes and leaned forward to place a gentle kiss on his lips before smiling sweetly at him.  Jaejoong cringed as he felt her lips touch his but couldn't do much but allow her to do to him as she pleased.  Oh how he hated his situation and their current status.  Pretending to be happy of her presence, he decided to smile lovingly at her hoping for her to at least fall into his trap and trust him enough to get some answers out of her.

He groaned slightly as he pretended to want to reach out and hold her within his embrace.  She saw his struggle and started to panic and feel bad for him.  He looked at her and pretended to be shocked of his newfound restraints and asked, "Why am I locked down?  What happened?  Why am I here?"  Ji Sook's eyes began to water as she threw her body on top of his and wrapped her arms around his upper body.  Jaejoong inwardly groaned as he felt her body crushing his instead of her answering him.  He felt his left shoulder slowly dampen and realized that she must be crying.  He closed his eyes and sighed.  "Ji Sook, why are you crying like a fool?  I am alright.  I just need to know why I am being restrained on my bed like this.  What happened before I ended up like this?"

Ji Sook didn't answer or lift her body up.  She remained rooted where she was and continued to cry out to him.  He bit his lips trying hard to control his anger and annoyance, but his patience was running thin.  He calmed himself once more and in a more gentler voice he asked, "Hey, what's wrong?"  All Ji Sook did was shake her head against his shoulder.  He breathed in deeply and said, "Hey look at me.  It's not like I'm dead.  See.  I am here, well and alive.  I just don't remember what happened before I collapsed."  Ji Sook sniffled and slowly started to raise her body up.  She gently wiped her tears and looked deeply into his eyes hoping to ease her heart a bit.

Jaejoong smiled reassuringly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter