Ch. 34

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung got into the cab and directed the driver to follow the cab that drove off not too long ago.  The driver, without hesitation, obliged and followed after it.  Wooyoung was quite jumpy in his seat as he watched the mysterious guy's every move.  The cab driver eyed him suspiciously, but since it was his job to send people to places he just ignored the feeling.  As they were driving, Wooyoung suddenly saw that the traffic light's color was switching.   He grabbed onto the driver seat's head rest and shouted, "no, no, no.  Not now."  Wooyoung slammed his fist on the head rest.  The driver glared at him and Wooyoung apologetically bowed at him.  The other two cabs were able to make it through legally but it was a completely different story for Wooyoung.  Not wanting to risk getting a ticket, the cab driver sighed and looked at Wooyoung apologetically.  Wooyoung shook his head and rolled his eyes as he slumped back down on his seat.  

Not much longer, the light finally turned green and the cab driver used his best judgment and tried to catch up to the other cabs.  Luckily for them, the two cabs were at a halt due to another red light.  Wooyoung sighed in relief once the cab was within his sight.  They followed closely behind for a while but he soon noticed that the cab made a right turn to go into a neighborhood.  Wooyoung looked at his surroundings and noticed that this was the way  to Taeyeon's house.  He held in his breath as he saw Taeyeon's house around the corner.  There were now three cabs within the neighborhood.  One consuming Ji Sook, the other had the mysterious man and then there was his cab.  He kept his eyes locked on the cab in front of him but shook his head when he noticed the cab driving straight past Taeyeon's house.  Wooyoung couldn't believe what he saw and didn't know what to think of the situation.  Completely ignoring the fact that he just past Taeyeon's house himself, he continued to stare at the cab in front of him.  

Wooyoung finally snapped out of it when he saw that they were exiting the neighborhood.  He looked around and jumped out of his seat.  "Sir, can you turn around and go back down the road?  I was not paying attention and we just missed our stop."  The cab driver looked at him with a confused expression.  The cab driver was about to say something but Wooyoung cut him off.  "I know I told you to follow that cab but I actually need to get off  here.  So if you can please make a U-turn and drop me off over there please."  Wooyoung pointed towards Taeyeon's house and the cab driver nodded his head.  

The driver made a U-turn and drove back to where Ji Sook got off.  Wooyoung paid the driver and got out of the cab.  He looked around to make sure that the coast was clear and once it was he walked towards the house.  He was standing outside of the house for a couple of minutes but soon found enough courage to try and knock on the door.  He cleared his throat and fixed his clothes before his attempt.  As he was about to knock on the door he heard someone behind him.  Wooyoung, suspecting that it was the man from before, he turned around with his guard up.  He spun around with his fists clenched and up in defense mode.

"Wooyoung?"  Wooyoung did not expect to hear such a beautiful soothing voice.  Wooyoung looked at the person who owned the beautiful voice with wide eyes.  He blinked quickly and cleared his throat as he dropped his hands to his sides.  "Taeyeon?"  Taeyeon looked at Wooyoung questionably as she approached him.  "Wooyoung?  What are you doing here?"  Wooyoung cleared his throat once again and looked from side to side behind her.  Wooyoung smiled when he saw that it was only Taeyeon in front of him.  Taeyeon turned and looked behind her but didn't see anything interesting.  Taeyeon tilted her head as she raised one brow, "Wooyoung are you OK?"  Wooyoung nodded in response and continued to smile like a little boy.  

Taeyeon laughed as she shook her head at him.  "How are you Wooyoung?  I haven't seen you for a while."  Wooyoung's smile got bigger as Taeyeon asked him questions concerning his well being.  His heart began to beat at an abnormal rate and his palms were sweating from nervousness.  "I'm doing fine and I haven't seen you in a while too.  How are you Taeyeon?"  Taeyeon chuckled at his response, "I'm fine too.  Have you been waiting here long?"  Wooyoung shook his head, "Nope, just got here."  Taeyeon nodded her head and looked at him and then at her house.  "Are you here for a visit?"  Wooyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter