Ch. 41

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the middle of the empty road, Ji Sook watched as the black van that contained both Jaejoong and Taeyeon disappear into the far distance.  Hope of trying to help and save them vanished as she was standing alone on the road completly helpless.  She couldn't stop her body from shaking not only because of the cold air, but due to the fear of not knowing what was to come.  Wild thoughts of what could happen flood her mind as painful memories flashed in and out causing her to slowly lose her sanity.  Her heart rate sped as the deep dark past flashed in her mind.  She closed her eyes as she shook her head from left to right, trying to stop all of the vivid memories that she buried long ago from coming back.

She thought that everything that happened before was long gone and couldn't come back to haunt her, but she was wrong, dead wrong.  Everything she ran away from, that she threw away was slowly and painfully unraveling itself.  Her head began to ache as she suddenly heard a faint voice surround her.  She quickly opened her eyes and scanned the area trying to see where the voice was coming from but found nothing.  All she saw was the darkness around her quiet empty neighborhood, not a living soul in sight.  She rubbed her eyes, blinked quickly to try and clear her sight but could not locate where the voice was coming from.

The voice she once heard in the far distance suddenly stopped, as well as the major headache she felt earlier.  Everything around her was utterly quiet.  Not even the crickets were heard.  She sighed in relief as she figured that the voice was just a part of her wild imagination.  She looked around again and sniffled as the night air sent chills down her spin.  She cleared as she tried to clear the substance that was building up in her body.

She took in another long deep breath, trying to gather enough strength to pull herself up but as she was getting up, she heard the voice again.  Not only was the voice humming, it was actually calling out to her.  "JI SOOK!"  Ji Sook looked around from where she sat, but once again saw nothing.  She quickly got up and was about to run back into her house, but all of a sudden she felt as though the the wind was suddenly knocked out of her.  She fell to the ground on her knees whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter