Ch. 22

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong's eyes widened as he saw what Wooyoung was doing to her.  He jumped out of the bush as he couldn't hide his anger anymore.  He charged towards Wooyoung and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was startled when Wooyoung grabbed her into his arms once again.  She tried to push him away but Wooyoung wouldn't let her go.  All of a sudden Taeyeon felt someone's hand on her right arm yanking her away from Wooyoung.  The next thing that took place was Taeyeon falling to the ground with widened eyes filled with fear and worry.

Jaejoong successfully pried Taeyeon out of Wooyoung's arms and threw a hard punch to Wooyoung's left jaw making Wooyoung unbalanced.  Wooyoung stumbled back a little but soon recovered and threw his fist in the air towards Jaejoong successfully landing a punch at his left eye causing him to fall to the ground.  When Jaejoong landed on the ground Wooyoung jumped on top of him and punched him again.  Jaejoong couldn't let Wooyoung be the only one to throw punches so He flipped Wooyoung over and, now on top, threw punches toward's Wooyoung's face while making sure he wouldn't escape.

Taeyeon froze in fear and confusion.  Where did Jaejoong come from and why is he acting like a crazy man?  She couldn't understand what was happening.  She finally snapped out of it when she saw blood on Jaejoong's lips.  "JAEJOONG, WOOYOUNG PLEASE STOP!"  She ran towards them and tried to make them stop but was unsuccessful as she was pushed away but Jaejoong.  With Jaejoong not focusing on Wooyoung, Wooyoung took it as a chance to throw a left jab into Jaejoong's jaw making him fall over.  Wooyoung now able to stand up, kicked Jaejoong on his side making Jaejoong scream in pain.  Taeyeon couldn't stand it anymore.  She got back up and ran up to Wooyoung and grabbed ahold of his arm.  "Wooyoung please stop."  Wooyoung was too much into the fight that he didn't realize what he did next.  With Taeyeon grabbing his arms and with Wooyoung fired up from the fight, he accidentally moved his arm back way back and forced Taeyeon to fall down hard onto the ground hitting her head on the hard pavement.  Taeyeon yelped in pain as she met the concrete ground with blood slowly coming out from her head.  "JAEJOONG, WOOYOUNG, PLEASE STOP HURTING EACH OTHER!"

Taecyeon and Nichkhun both jumped out of the van when they heard Taeyeon scream.  They didn't see anything or hear any of the grunts and punches because they were in the back seat with ear plugs on.  But with the screams coming out of Taeyeon's mouth they both jumped out of the van and saw both Wooyoung and Jaejoong fighting like mad men and Taeyeon bleeding on the ground.  They didn't realize that the screaming coming from outside was actually coming out of Wooyoung and Jaejoong until they heard Taeyeon yelling out their names.

Taecyeon grabbed ahold of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter