Ch. 23

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong held tightly onto Taeyeon as he silently screamed at himself for his actions.  "I'm so sorry Taeyeon.  Are you badly hurt?"  Taeyeon shook her head as she buried her head deeper into Jaejoong's chest while tightening her arms around his waist.  Although she tried to hide the fact that her head was bleeding, Jaejoong knew she was hurt.  With arms still around her, he gently pulled away from the hug and created space in between them so he could try to see her face.  

Her head was still hung low and tears were trickling slowly down her face.  He gently lifted his hand up towards her face and wiped away her tears.  He caressed her cheek and then slowly lifted her head up by her chin.  Taeyeon's eyes were closed tightly to try and hold in her tears, but failed miserably due to everything that happened that day.  

"Taeyeon look at me."  Taeyeon shook her head.  "Taeyeon, please look at me."  Taeyeon sighed and  then finally opened her eyes to see Jaejoong looking tenderly at her.  Taeyeon tried to stop crying but something in her won't allow her to turn off the faucet that is currently running.  She smiled weakly at him and wiped the tears that ran down her face.  Jaejoong kissed her on her forehead as he wrapped her in his arms once again.  "I'm so sorry for hurting you like this.  Let's get you home and put some medicine on that cut."  

Jaejoong got up and tried to pull Taeyeon up but she wouldn't budge from where she was.  "Taeyeon, get up.  We need to put medicine on that before it gets infected."  Taeyeon looked up to Jaejoong and with the most sorrowful look, "I don't want to go to my house.  Can we go somewhere else?"  Jaejoong didn't know how to respond.  They stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before he placed both of his hands on either side of her and helped her up to her feet.  "Taeyeon, where are you going to go if you don't want to go home?"  Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders as she sighed, "I don't know.  Anywhere?  Can I go with you?"  Jaejoong looked at her and then back to where her house was and than back at Taeyeon.  He stayed silent for a while.  He couldn't take her back to his dorm with the rest of the DBSK boys.  He couldn't take her to his Manager's house.  A hotel maybe?  He shrugged the idea off his mind but was too late in responding making Taeyeon feel unwanted.

Taeyeon exhaled deeply, "I guess you don't want to be with me tonight huh?  That's OK."  As he was about to respond, he saw a black van driving down the street and he knew that the van belonged to Ji Sook.  Taeyeon also noticed that Ji Sook was on her way home and sighed heavily.  "I guess it's too late now anyway.  I will see you later Jaejoong."

Taeyeon walked passed Jaejoong and was about to walk towards her house but was stopped by Jaejoong's strong hand.  "Don't go.  Come with me."  Taeyeon was shocked.  "Really?  I thought you didn't want to be with me tonight."  Jaejoong smiled at her, "Of course I want to be with you, now hurry or else they'll catch us."  Taeyeon smiled widely as she grabbed his hands and ran with him down the street.

Ji Sook and her mother were on their way home from the Hospital and throughout the entire ride she thought about Jaejoong and Taeyeon.  She placed her hand underneath her chin as she thought deeply about it.  "How can I get them away from each other permanently?"  She sighed as she closed her eyes as she leaned back into the chair.  She started to shake her head as s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter