Ch. 27

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sook brought her knees towards her chin as she continued to sob loudly on the hard cold ground as she watched both Jaejoong and Taeyeon run away hand in had.  She couldn't hold in her pain both physically and emotionally.  She placed her hand on the side of her face as she felt liquid trickling down form her head.  As she wiped the liquid she noticed that it was blood and finally saw how much pain she was in.  She shook her head as she laughed hysterically at herself.  Ji Sook, you are such a loser.  How could you let them escape and leave you alone in the dark like a little pathetic girl.

Ji Sook tried to get up but failed miserably as she fell back onto the ground.  She forcefully wiped away the tears from her face and, once more tried to get up.  Finally getting up, she noticed that there was a hand that was helping her up.  She looked up towards the hand and noticed that it belonged to a boy.  Not only a boy but an idol. "Wooyoung?"

Wooyoung looked at her and noticed that it was Taeyeon, or so he thought.  "Taeyeon?"  Ji Sook glared at him and swiped away her hand once she heard the name of the person she hated the most in the world.  She looked dead straight into his eyes with hatred as she pushed Wooyoung with force out of the way and started to walk away.  The pain she felt throughout her body was just too much for her.  Ji Sook felt dizzy and felt like her body weighed a ton.  She couldn't take the pain anymore as her body finally failed on her.  Ji Sook fell to the ground as she fainted.  

Wooyoung's eyes widened, "Taeyeon."  He ran towards he and picked her up bridal style before running towards his car.  He placed her in the back seat and jumped into the drivers seat.  He turned to look at Ji Sook, "Taeyeon, don't worry.  You will be OK."  Wooyoung put the car in drive mode and drove to the nearest Hospital while staring at her from the rear-view mirror from time to time.

Wooyoung finally reached the Hospital and parked his car.  He jumped out of his seat and ran towards Ji Sook.  He carefully picked her up making sure not to cause any more damage than what her body has already encountered.  "Taeyeon, you will be OK.  We're here at the Hospital already and they will take care of you."  Wooyoung ran with Ji Sook in his arms towards the Hospital.  "HELP, I NEED YOUR HELP.  SHE GOT INTO A CAR ACCIDENT AND FAINTED.  PLEASE HELP ME!"  The nurse saw Wooyoung with a bloody semi-conscious Ji Sook and helped him put her on a rolling bed.  "Sir, please stay here.  We need to take her to the ER right now."

Wooyoung nodded as he gave Ji Sook's hand one last squeeze.  "Taeyeon, I will wait fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter