Ch. 54

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Taecyeon and Nichkhun flinched as they felt an icy slender hand on top of their shoulders.  A sense of panic surged through their bodies as the hand that was placed on top of their shoulders tightened its grasp.  They gulped down the saliva that was lodged deep in their throats as they slowly turned back towards the door to see who was behind them.  As soon as they turned around and placed their eyes upon the person, they immediately did a ninety degree bow towards her.  Wooyoung looked questioningly back and forth between his two friends and the woman in front of them.  Who was this woman that just casually walked into his room and why would his friends shrink in fear by just being in her presence?  They're beasts for crying out loud, nothing could possibly scare them.

Ms. Kim cleared as she stared at the three handsome young men frozen in front of her.  She smirked with delight and her fingers tingled with joy as she felt the fear erupt within them.  She calmly patted their shoulders and made her way past both Taecyeon and Nichkhun not giving them a second glance and focused all of her attention on Wooyoung.  She eyed him carefully as she walked a full circle around his form.  Wooyoung watched her every movement with suspicion.  He couldn't figure out why this woman would be in his ward circling him like a hawk ready to pounce on its prey. 

She finally stopped dead straight in front of Wooyoung and smiled evilly.  She bowed slightly and placed her right hand out front gesturing for a friendly handshake with the young man in front of her.  Wooyoung hesitated, but being the nice respectable man he was, he reached out and placed his right hand into Ms. Kim's palm to reciprocate the weird gesture.  Wooyoung retreated his hand back and cleared his throat as he asked, "Can I help you with something?  Do we perhaps know each other?"  Ms. Kim smiled at him and shook her head in response which sent some warning signals straight to his brain.  She turned her back to him and eyed Taecyeon and Nichkhun.  She smiled at them sweetly before saying, "Can you both excuse us for a moment?  I would like to have some time alone with him for a while."  Both Taecyeon and Nichkhun looked at each other and then leaned a little to their sides and stared at Wooyoung awaiting his answer.  With a nod from Wooyoung indicating that being alone with this woman was fine, they both bowed once again towards her before taking their leave. 

Before closing the door behind, Taecyeon flung the door open, turned his attention towards Wooyoung and said, "We will be right outside if you need us."  Wooyoung smiled at him understanding the meaning before he saw Taecyeon fully close the door behind him.   The room was filled with dead silence as both Wooyoung and Ms. Kim played the staring game.  Apparently Ms. Kim wasn't really good at this game as she rolled her eyes with annoyance and walked her way towards the corner of the room where two single seats and a small table were placed.  She harshly sat down on one of the chairs and looked at Wooyoung while gesturing him to take the seat next to hers.  Wooyoung obliged and slowly hoppled his way towards the chair and carefully sat down making sure he doesn't further injure his bruised knee.

Ms. Kim placed her arms across her chest and gave Wooyoung the third degree.  With a stern voice she asked, "What is your relationship with my daughter Ji Sook?"  Wooyoung looked at her with shock and curiousness written all over his face.  He thought about her question and quietly said, "relationship, daughter, Ji Sook?"  Wooyoung had no idea who this woman was nor her daughter and what kind of a relationship they would have if he doesn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter