Ch. 58

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung almost peed in his pants as Ji Sook opened her eyes catching him in his act of almost kissing her in her sleep like some psycho erted creep.  His eyes shifted from left to right as he tried to figure out how to get himself out of this awkward situation without having to explain what he was intending to do.  Grunting and mentally cursing himself for being caught in action, he quickly straightened his posture and cleared his throat trying hard to avoid her eyes. 

Feeling the fatigue get to her, Ji Sook carefully rubbed her eyes and scanned her surroundings just to figure out what has happened since she fainted moments ago.  She turned her head to her right side and scanned her room but abruptly stopped when her eyes landed on Wooyoung who was just a few inches away from her bed.  She closed her eyes tightly and shook her head thinking that it was just an illusion, but her breathing halted as she opened her eyes just to see him trying hard to avoid her gaze.

Quietly speaking to herself so Wooyoung wouldn't be able to hear, she asked, "What is he still doing here?  I thought he would have left the minute my body went into shock."  She avoided his eyes as soon as she saw him look her way, but it suddenly dawned on her.  Him hovering directly above her body with his lips just mere inches away from her own.  She gasped as she shook her head at the weird thought.  "Why would he want to kiss me?" she thought.  Especially in the condition she was in.  With a slight blush creeping up on her cheeks, she quickly placed her right hand across her eyes and blocked him from seeing her.  She couldn't risk damage to her image at such a trivial moment such as this.  She's a Top Idol and the only person in her heart was Jaejoong, or so she thought.  She shook her head at her random thoughts and cleared asking, "What are you still doing here?  I thought you would have left by now."

Wooyoung thought deeply about her question and couldn't find the right words to form in his mind to try and answer properly.  He didn't know why he was still there and didn't know why it was such an importance to know if she was doing alright.  He sighed heavily and finally said, "What's so wrong about me wanting to be  here?  I was just concerned about you and wanted to make sure that you were doing alright before I took off.  Is it a crime to worry about others, or you?"  Ji Sook scoffed at his answer.  She just couldn't believe in his answers.  No one cares about anyone else other than themselves.  He was clearly lying and made up that lie on the spot because he was caught trying to do something naughty.  That could be the only answer and not the lie he just made up. 

She removed her hand away from her eyes and turned to look at him.  She smirked and said, "You wanted to know if I was alright?"  Wooyoung was about to respond but was cut off by Ji Sook as she laughed at his pathetic self.  "You say that you care about me?  You wanted to know how I was doing?   You have got to be kidding me right?  Why would you want to know that I was alright?  That's too absurd to fathom because you don't even know me."  She was about to continue her sentence wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter