Ch. 15

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong arrived in the office and as soon as he did his heart stopped beating for a brief moment.

"OPPA!"

Ji Sook jumped off of her seat and ran towards Jaejoong.  Jaejoong was shocked to receive such a response from Ji Sook that he just stood still.  Ji Sook wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a tight hug.  "I've missed you so much Oppa.  Why didn't you call me?"

Jaejoong shrugged Ji Sook off of him and put some distance between the two.  "Where is Taeyeon?  Is she here too?"  Ji Sook glared at him, "No she is not here.  Why are you only asking about her.  She's not important.  Didn't you miss me?"  Ji Sook pouted at him as she waited for his answer.  Jaejoong ignored her as he walked passed her and took a seat opposite of Ji Sook's mother.  Ji Sook was shocked at his actions.  She stomped her feet as she turned around and huffed and puffed all the way back to her seat.  She dropped down to her seat as she crossed her arms across her chest.  Jaejoong rolled his eyes at her as he watched her in amazement.

"Welcome back Jaejoong.  Looks like you've grown into a nice looking young man."  Jaejoong straightened up in his seat as he looked at Ji Sook's mother.  He sighed as he stood up and did a 90 degree bow.  "Yes, it's been a long time since I've been home.  It's nice to meet you again."  He sat back down and turned his attention to the door that was closed.

Ji Sook's mother smirked at him as she continued to stare at him.  Speaking to herself, "Looks like we have a feisty one.  This will be very interesting especially because of this little thing between him and Taeyeon?  Sounds like this is going to be some fun playing with them."

Within moments the door opened wide and the CEO came walking in with Jaejoong's Manager and Ji Sook's Manager.  The CEO walked in without speaking or even greeting the people within the office.  He immediately walked to his chair and sat down.  He looked at Jaejoong and then looked at Ji Sook.  He smiled mischievously as he pulled out a manila folder from his desk.  He took out the contents and looked at it with sparkling eyes.  Once he was satisfied with looking at the contents, he threw it on top of his desk as he placed his hands on top of his lap.  He smiled at the two and cleared his throat, "Welcome back Jaejoong.  Did you guys have a good flight back home?"

Jaejoong looked at him curiously, "Yes we did have a good flight back home.  Excuse me for being frank but is there a reason why I am here instead of at my dorm?"

The CEO smiled at him, "Why yes, there is something that I would like to discuss with both you and Ji Sook."  He looked at the contents on his desk again and grabbed them.  He then walked over to where Jaejoong was and gave him everything that was in the manila folder.  Once Jaejoong saw the photos his eyes felt like bulging out.  He was shocked at what he was looking it.  He turned to the CEO, "How did you get these?"

He smiled at Jaejoong, "Are you talking about these photos of you and Ji Sook being very affectionate with each other 5 years ago?"

Jaejoong was confused, "What?  Ji Sook and I?"

The CEO looked at him oddly, "Why yes.  Isn't this of you and Ji Sook?"

Jaejoong shook his head, "Actually this is me but this isn't...

Before he could finish the sentence Ji Sook stood up and sat down next to Jaejoong.  "He must have forgotten.  Jaejoong Oppa, of course it's pict

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter