Ch. 52

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long week of torture and pain has been endured by the three teens as parts of their brains have been probed and evaluated, causing them to come in and out of consciousness from time to time.  They were not aware or have an understanding of all the horrible things their body has been through or have the slightest idea of the situation they were in.  Anyone witnessing this obscene act would definitely mistaken it as a surgical room for a major brain surgery or  a Doctor's neurosurgical research project.  But the cruel reality surfaces as Ms. Kim works diligently to continue on with her scary manipulative dangerous scheme of wanting fame and fortune.

Making sure to get rid of any source of evidence with memories of the past events, Ms. Kim microscopically toyed with the neurons located in the frontal cortex of their brains leading her to find the exact location of one the hippocampus.  Without wanting to cause too much damage to the hippocampus on either sections of the brain, she carefully and steadily moved her hands gracefully around.  Ensuring that only the previous memories prior to this inhumane surgery is magically lost; Ms. Kim carefully maneuvered around and made sure to only cause the correct amount of damage on one of the hippocampus.  Too much damage to both or even just one may cause them to lose more than just the most recent memories; it could cause them to never fully function like normal again. 

Beads of sweat formed on her creased forehead as she worked tiredly throughout the week.  Her mission was almost complete.  The last person to work on was Ji Sook and this was a little more tiresome than the other two.  She was starting to get nervous as she felt her heart beat increase.  Her once steady hands began to shake the closer her hands moved towards Ji Sook’s open head.  She closed her eyes, took in a deep breath and shook her head for a brief moment to hopefully shake away the weird sensation she felt in the bottom of her gut.  Her nervousness didn’t seem to subside as her hands continued to shake and her mind began to get fuzzy.  Her breathing began to get heavy and she finally decided to take a momentary break to calm whatever it is that she was feeling.  She harshly placed the tools on the table beside her and stood still for a moment to analyze the situation .  She gently slapped herself and said, “What is wrong with you?  You can do it, just one more person and all of the glitz and glam is in the center of your palms.”  But somehow, she couldn’t shake it off. 

Ms. Kim cursed at herself and hastily stepped away from the surgical bed where Ji Sook was unconsciously lying on.  She bent her head down towards the ground and exhaled loudly before leaning against the hard cold metal wall behind her.  She removed the elastic gloves from her hands, threw it harshly towards the ground and made her way towards the sink at the corner of the room.  Hoping to calm her nerves, she the hot water and roughly washed her hands clean.  Leaving her hand under the running hot water a little longer than needed and feeling the repercussion from it, Ms. Kim finally came to her senses as she thought hard about all of the pain she felt as an unwanted child. 

A smirk plastered on her face as she thought about her long struggle to get to where she was.  Nothing was going to stand in her way whether it’s a battle with herself or the ghost of her past.  She took in a deep breath and collected herself as she grabbed onto the white towel that was laying on the countertop beside her.  She carefully dried her hot red hands and tried to fight back the hot tears that were on the verge of spilling from her dark eyes.  She scoffed at her pathetic self as she carelessly threw the now damp white towel on the ground beside her.  When she made her way back to Ji Sook, she didn't start the surgical proced

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter