Ch. 59

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sweat started to form on the top of Ji Sook's forehead as Jaejoong started making his way into her Hospital Room inching closer to her shaking form.  She clutched tightly onto her bed sheet and tried hard to maintain her composure as to not make Jaejoong aware of her nervousness.  Breathing seemed to be getting harder every step Jaejoong takes towards her.   She stammered a bit once Jaejoong got to her side, but steadied her voice and in the most cherry tone ever she said, "Hey Jaejoong.  How's it going?  Did you just get here?  Did you miss me already?  Were you worried about?  Is that why you ran over her just to see if I was doing OK?"  Ji Sook watched with hopeful eyes awaiting his answer, praying hard that he didn't hear anything she said before.  But to her dismay, all Jaejoong did was stare at her not muttering a single word. 

"Jaejoong...Baby, are you OK?"  Ji Sook gulped down her saliva as Jaejoong remained muted not answering any of her questions.  She eyed him carefully trying hard to read him but all she got was dead eyes looking directly at her.  Ji Sook's mind was in turmoil the moment Jaejoong's mouth opened, but frowned when nothing came out of him.  But, what was more shocking was instead of him saying anything, he gently sat down on the empty space beside her and took her right hand with his left hand while his right hand caressed her left cheek softly almost lovingly. 

Ji Sook was shocked, speechless to say the least.  Her heart felt like it was ready to burst with the soft touch she received from Jaejoong.  hung wide open the moment Jaejoong leaned down inching closer towards her.  She blinked quickly not believing what will be happening within the next couple of seconds.  She closed and gulped down her saliva awaiting that special moment where Jaejoong will take the first initiative to give her a kiss.  "This was it" she thought.  The moment she has been waiting for since she laid eyes on him.  Victory has never tasted so sweet before.  She closed her eyes tightly and her dry lips before puckering up waiting for that sweet, oh so sweet kiss she's been waiting for.

Ji Sook began to sweat profusely as she waited to taste his sweet lips and began to get restless as she felt nothing but the cool air.  Her brows knitted and she opened one eye stealing a peak at her lovely and handsome boyfriend to see what the holdup was but got the surprise of her life when she felt his breath by her ear.  She froze on the spot when she heard him whisper, "I've got you now."

Ji Sook's breath got caught in the moment she heard Jaejoong speak.  What exactly does it mean?  She thought hard about what it could possibly mean but shook her head at the negative thoughts.  With a small voice she asked, "What do you mean you've got me now?"  Jaejoong straightened his posture and smirked at her the moment he released his grasp on her.  He ran his fingers through his hair and said, "Exactly how it sounds.  I've got you now.  You are mine from now on.  No one, and I mean no one can take you away from me." 

He got off the bed and walked towards the window with a baffled Ji Sook gawking at his back.  Without turning his back to face her he continued saying, "Even if it's another Idol like Wooyoung, you will only be mine."  Ji Sook was speechless.  She looked at him with confusion and thought hard about what he's said.  "Wooyoung?"  Why would he bring Wooyoung into this situation?  I'm his now and no one can take me away from him?  Even an Idol such as Wooyoung cannot take me away..."  Ji Sook gasped and covered with her hands as she finally grasped what Jaejoong was trying to say.  She couldn't believe it.  "Was he jealous?  She smiled triumphantly and jumped for joy realizing their current situation.  Yes, it's finally happened.  I'm his from now on!  Goodbye Taeyeon and hello Ji Sook!" 

Jaejoong turned to look at her when he heard her trying hard to hold back her excitement.  He smirked upon seeing her smiling face and secretly glared at her.  Thinking to himself, he thought, "I'll get you soon Darling.  Just wait for it and we will see who that last excited person will be."  Ji Sook couldn't contain her happiness, and although she's in pain, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter