Ch. 42

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Sook felt completely helpless in her captor’s arms as the drug was quickly taking its effect on her.  Everything around her became cloudy and felt as though her body was light enough to be floating in mid-air.  Due to the lack of oxygen circulating in her brain, her head began to ache as it slowly droops down causing her head to land on her captor’s broad shoulders.  She was beginning to lose herself into a deep sleep, but quickly snapped into an upright position as she faintly heard a man’s voice in the background.  She couldn’t register whose voice it belonged to but she swore she’s heard this voice thousands of times before.  She closed her eyes to try and focus solely on the voice and not a minute longer she finally came to recognize the voice.  Not only did she recognize the voice, but she was actually happy that it belonged to no one other than Wooyoung.  A small smile appeared on her pale face as she heard him calling out to her.  Just the mere fact that he was here trying to save her made her feel somewhat safe and warm allowing her mind to slowly forget about her captor.

As she tried to get off the floor and free herself, she felt the arms around her tighten causing her to snap out of her warm thoughts.  This movement from her captor shocked her a bit as his arms entangle themselves around her constricting her of any movements of trying to free herself.  She tried getting herself out of his arms by twisting and turning her body in any way possible but it became impossilbe as she lost all strength in her body.  She’s never felt this miserable or useless in her entire life and her captor is making a joke out of her by restricting her of her movements.  She hated this man for causing her to be this vulnerable and she hated herself for allowing him to make this all possible.  Although the man seemed tough and scary, she could somehow feel the man’s uneasiness through his sweaty palms and the swaying motion of his body.  She knew one way or another that she would be safe tonight and secretly thanked the Lord above that she came to know Wooyoung.   

Her captor’s body began to tense as Wooyoung got closer.  Beads of sweat formed on his forehead as Wooyoung’s footsteps could be heard.  His time was running out.  He had to escape with her somehow.  He looked at his surroundings but suddenly everything became unimportant as his eyes landed on Ji Sook’s face.  Nothing but love and lust clouded his mind as he became even more selfish than ever in his entire life.  He wanted her all to himself and no one else could have her.  It was to the point of obsession in another’s eyes, but to him it was nothing but pure love.  As time ticked by, he knew that his little plan had to be saved for another day.

He looked lovingly into her eyes as he started to inch towards her.  He loved Ji Sook and longed for her with his entire heart.  He has waited for this magical moment since the first day he laid eyes on her.  It was right here right now that the two of them could finally seal their “relationship” with a first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter