Ch. 10

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon couldn't believe what she was hearing.  Jaejoong was leaving for Japan.  She looked up at him with wet eyes, "For how long?"  Jaejoong looked at her and caught a tear that fell from her eyes.  He smiled tenderly at her and then looked up into the sky, "For about 2 years.  We will travel back and forth between Korea and Japan, but majority of the time we will be in Japan."  Taeyeon looked down as she tried to wipe the rest of her tears away.  She exhaled deeply and cleared , "Well, I am going to miss you.  A lot actually.  But, I wish you the best in Japan.  I will be routing for you and the boys!"  Taeyeon slowly got up from where she was sitting and as she got up Jaejoong grabbed her wrist.  Taeyeon didn't look back at him.  She knew that if she were turn around she would have held him in her arms and never let him go to Japan.

Jaejoong held onto Taeyeon's wrist with a firm grasp.  He too didn't look at her.  With their backs still facing each other, "Taeyeon.  Come play with me tomorrow.  It will be our last time and I want to spend some quality time with you before I take off to Japan.  Can you meet me?  Our plane won't leave until midnight.  Say that you will come?"  Taeyeon smiled on the outside, but was literally dying on the inside.  She shook her head as she looked up, "I'm not sure if I can meet you.  I'm sorry.  I can't promise anything."  Jaejoong, still holding her hands, got up and hugged her from behind.  "Please meet me at the park by our company tomorrow at 8 in the morning.  I will pick you up and we will spend the entire day together before I take off.  Please promise me?"  Jaejoong stuck out his pinky in the air and waited for Taeyeon's response.  Taeyeon looked at his pinky and hesitated for a moment, but with her heart speaking for her, her hand slowly moved up towards his and she linked her pinky with his.  Without saying anything, she quickly removed her hands away from Jaejoong and left him in the dark.

While the two were outside talking, little did they know, Ji Sook was standing behind the wall listening to their entire conversation.  She grew green with envy.  She had to find a way to sabotage their plans.  She hid herself more when she saw Taeyeon leaving Jaejoong by himself.  She glared at Taeyeon, "How will I get Taeyeon away from Jaejoong and go on the date myself?"  She had to think of a way and fast. 

It was finally morning time and Taeyeon yawned as her eyes met the bright sunlight shining through her windows.  She looked at the time, "Shoot, it's 7:00.  I have to get ready!  Jaejoong will be waiting for me."  Taeyeon quickly got out of bed and ran to her bathroom.  As she was starting her shower, she slowly slumped down on the ground, "Should I go?  But, if I don't go than Jaejoong will be mad at me.  But if I do go..."

Taeyeon's thoughts were disrupted when she heard a knock on her door.  She turned o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter