Ch. 16

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the state of mind that Taeyeon was in, she quietly got up and left the building.  She walked alone towards the park that was located next to the company.  She needed to be alone and think things through.  She walked over to where the swings were and decided to take a seat on one of them.  She slowly moved on the swings from side to side as she hit her head with her fist.  "Idiot.  Jaejoong's a star.  The company will never allow for their talent to date another talent's assistant."  She sighed as she closed her eyes.  She inhaled the air that surrounded her to calm herself down.  The night was cool and the stars were shining brightly above.  She looked up and smiled, "JAEJOONG..."

"Yes?"  Taeyeon turned around and was so shocked to see the man in front of her.  Due to the shock, she fell off of the swings and landed on almost in a daze.  Jaejoong chuckled as he walked towards her and helped her to her feet.

"Taeyeon...it's been a long time!  It's so good to see you."  Before Taeyeon could speak, Jaejoong wrapped his arms around Taeyeon's waist and held onto her tightly.  Taeyeon was about to reject but Jaejoong was too strong.  He whispered in her ear, "Just for now, please let us be like this for now."  Taeyeon slowly nodded as she closed her eyes trying to force the tears to stay back.

No words were exchanged as the two embraced each other.  Jaejoong broke the silence as he spoke to her, "I'm sorry for everything.  I'm sorry for making you wait for me.  I am such a bad person.  I know you know everything.  I know that you were outside listening, I saw you run out in the hallway.  I'm so sorry that things turned out this way.  Please forgive me?"  Jaejoong pulled away as he looked deeply into her eyes.  "Please forgive me Taeyeon."  A silent tear fell from her eyes as she nodded her head.  Jaejoong caught the tear with his lips as he kissed her on the cheeks.

Jaejoong pulled her in for another hug.  "I've missed you so much."  Taeyeon remained silent as she bit her tongue to keep from crying out loud. 

"Am I disturbing something?"  Jaejoong looked up and saw Ji Sook staring at them.  She smirked as she got closer to them.  She pulled Taeyeon away and stood right next to Jaejoong while wrapping her arms around his waist.  "Hey sister.  What are you doing with my boyfriend?  Oh yeah that's right, you don't know yet right?  Well, Jaejo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter