Ch. 50

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon looked into the eyes of her kidnapper and felt how much pain he was going through both emotionally and physically.  His eyes were filled with guilt and she knew that he regretted everything bad he’s done to them and in his life.  She knew there was some good in him, there just has to be some good in everybody if we look deep enough.  It’s just that people are put in bad situations that cause them to do bad things.  He must have been coaxed into this little scheme her step-mother planned.  She didn’t even know his name, yet she felt so compelled to feel bad for him.

She watched him in silence and thought about all of the possible ways to get them both out of here safely but nothing came to mind.  She felt a tug at her heart when she noticed his intense stare and the bucket of tears that ran down his face.  Seconds ticked by and she noticed how the vibrant color of life was slowly draining from him.  She widened her eyes and covered with her hands as she cried silent tears when she saw him mouthed the words, “I’m sorry,” to her.  She noticed how he was losing all of his sense of holding onto life as his lids were slowly drooping.  She hoped for the best for him and hoped that his life could possibly be spared, but luck was not with them that night.  She shook her head in disbelief when she saw him slowly close his eyes.  She grabbed ahold of tightly as she tried to muffle the sobs coming out of her.  She couldn’t believe that a man just died right in front of her.  The pain and anguish she felt for knowing she was the cause of it all was eating her whole.  Before closing her eyes for the night, she whispered a silent prayer for him and hoped to erase all of the bad memories this night carried and for his hurting soul to finally be set free. 

Unknown to the both of them, stood a woman not too far away witnessing every moment of their emotional connection. With the hot pistol still in hand, Ms. Kim creased her eyebrows as she watched their sweet little moment.  She quietly inched her way closer towards them.  Curiosity got the best of her as she noticed how limp Mr. Lee’s body was.  She knelt down beside Mr. Lee, inspected the situation and smirked in satisfaction when she saw that he was lying in his own pool of blood.  She stood up, placed her pistol back into her belt-holder and walked around his unmoving body.  She observed him closely and just to make sure he was indeed dead, she kicked him on his side and waited for a response.  When she received no response from him, she smiled triumphantly and took a step back away from his corpse.  She walked over him and stopped right in front of Taeyeon.  She knelt down and placed her index finger in front of her nose.  When she felt warmth emanating from her breathing, she sighed in relief. 

She got up and looked around her.  She turned her attention to Mr. Lee and glared at his dead form in frustration.  She looked down at him while she yelled out, “HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GET HER UP NOW?  Explain that to me MR. LEE!”  She spat at him as she bent down and carelessly grabbed Taeyeon’s legs and dragged her away from Mr. Lee’s pool of blood.  She huffed and groaned as she slowly dragged Taeyeon towards the Black Van.  She groaned in annoyance as Taeyeon’s body began to feel heavy.  She yelled out in defeat and harshly threw Taeyeon’s legs aside and wiped the perspiration that formed on her forehead.  She couldn’t stop now.  With one person dead and four unconscious teens, now was not the time to throw in the towel.  With the new found strength found in her determination, she grabbed Taeyeon’s legs and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter