Ch. 7

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon with questioning eyes, "You're not Taeyeon?  Oh wait, I get it.  Taeyeon said that her sister was auditioning.  You guys must be identical twins.  Wow, I must say, you took my breath away in there.  Hi, I'm Jaejoong.  I'm in the boy group DBSK."  Taeyeon hesitantly smiled at him, "Hi.  I'm Ji Sook.  Taeyeon's twin sister.  Nice to meet you.  Got to go!"  Taeyeon turned away from Jaejoong and started to run out of the room before Jaejoong could respond to her.  He smiled to himself, "Hmm...interesting.  They're both quite odd."  Jaejoong shrugged his shoulders as he walked back into the auditioning room.

Taeyeon ran and ran as fast as she could away from Jaejoong and away from the company.  Once she reached outside, she stopped, bent down and tried to catch her breath.  She grabbed onto her chest as she panted.  She wiped the sweat off of her face, "Whew, that was close.  Man, every second in there was like a ticking time bomb ready to explode, especially with that Jaejoong guy."  Taeyeon stood up straight and started to smile, "He was really cute though."  Taeyeon began daydreaming about him but all of a sudden someone grabbed her arms.  Taeyeon got freaked out and jumped a bit but calmed down when she saw that it was only her step-mother.  "You ready to go home Ji Sook?"  Taeyeon nodded her head, "Yeah, let's get out of here."

The ride home was quite noisy.  Taeyeon's step-mother kept talking and talking about her plans and how we can manipulate the system.  Taeyeon tried to ignore her but couldn't since she was talking so loud.  She turned to Taeyeon, "Taeyeon, are you not listening to me?  So, in order for this to work and for you to be by Ji Sook's side 24/7, you will become her personal assistant.  Got it?"  Taeyeon, without turning her face to look at her, "Really, do I really have to be her assistant?  Couldn't I be like her make-up artist or fashion coordinator?"  Taeyeon's step-mother looked at her and smirked, "Oh no no no no, Honey, look at the way you dress.  If you were to be responsible for her wardrobe than we are doomed.  Nope, you will be her assistant and that is that.  Understood?"  Taeyeon rolled her eyes and nodded her head in agreement.

The next day, it was Taeyeon's day of rest.  She didn't know how she would spend it.  Ji Sook on the other hand had things to take care of such as phase 2 and phase 3 of the auditions.  Taeyeon could care less whether or not Ji Sook made it through or not.  If she did than her life will be over and if she didn't Taeyeon was pretty sure her life will still be over.  Taeyeon sighed as she woke up.  All she dreamt about last night was Jaejoong.  How his smile made her heart skip a beat and how his eyes pierced through her soul.  She couldn't get him out of her mind.  The thing that got to her the most was that he was genuinely nice and thought that she sang pretty well.  No one has ever complimented her before.  A smile crept up to her face as she continued to think about Jaejoong.  But that smile soon went away when she thought about Ji Sook and Jaejoong.  Taeyeon got up and took her phone out.  She texted Ji Sook, "Ji Sook, if you were to come face to face with Jaejoong pretend that you know him.  You guys met yesterday at the auditions.  Oh, by the way, he knows that you and I are "Identical Twin sisters."  He met me first and then he met you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter