Ch. 3

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon's stepmother began secretly recording her singing while standing outside with Ji Sook.  Ji Sook's eyes widened as she saw her mother's sudden actions, but soon an evil smirk crawled up on her face.  She nodded her head in satisfaction and agreement as she stepped closer towards her mother.  Her mother put her index finger on , making sure they don't make a sound. 

As Taeyeon was singing to her father, she felt like there were people staring at her.  She stopped singing and quickly turned her head towards the door.  No one was there, but she tilted her head and cocked an eyebrow.  She thought that she closed the door after she walked in.  She bit the side of her lips as she dismissed the weird thoughts running in her mind.  She turned her attention back to her father and noticed that he fell asleep.  She smiled at him and kissed him on the forehead before walking out of his room.

When she walked out she noticed that Ji Sook and her mother were acting weird.  Taeyeon glared at them.  Without saying a word, she walked past them into her room.  Ji Sook and her mother sighed in relief.  "Thank goodness she didn't realize that we were standing outside recording her."  Ji Sook wiped the sweat off of her forehead, "I know right.  Lucky for us, we were able to get the good part of the song.  Who knew this twerp can actually sing.  Luckily, we've told her numerous of times that she and made her believe us."  Ji Sook's mother patted her cheeks, "Good job my Daughter.  Momma taught you well."  Ji Sook smiled at her and grabbed the recorder out of her hands.  "Let's hear it." 

She re-wind the tape recorder and hit the play button.  Ji Sook's mother stopped her, "Wait, let's go into your room first before playing it.  Taeyeon might catch us."  Ji Sook smirked and nodded her head and followed her mother into her room.  Once they entered the room, Ji Sook hit the play button and they both became silent.  Once the song ended, they both looked at each other and started jumping for joy.  "We are so going to get signed now."  Ji Sook started to scream in excitement but suddenly stopped.  She looked at her mom and yanked the phone out of her mother's hands.  Ji Sook's mother grew furious, "What do you think you are doing.  I was about to call the agency and book an appointment."  Ji Sook sat down defeated, "How are we going to do it?  I can't sing and I will not allow Taeyeon to steal my spotlight.  How are we going to trick Taeyeon?"  Ji Sook's mom scrunched up her face and sat down by Ji Sook, "That's right.  How do we get Taeyeon to do this for us?  Think Ji Sook, think!"

Ji Sook and her mother thought long hard about how they can manipulate Taeyeon into singing for Ji Sook.  All of a sudden a thought struck Ji Sook's mother's mind.  She snapped her fingers and smiled at Ji Sook, "Taeyeon's dad.  I heard her make a promise to take care of him for the rest of her life."   Ji Sook looked at her mother with confusion, "Your point is?"  Ji Sook's mother sighed, "Idiot.  Look, we can force her into pretending to be you when singing live and then being your personal assistant when you don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter