Ch. 2

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Taeyeon's father came home from the Hospital.  The Doctors were not lying when they said that Taeyeon's Father will not be functioning like how he used to.  Taeyeon was just in denial but the truth finally sunk in.  She decided that she will dedicate her life to helping her dad.

Taeyeon left her Father's room and was about to prepare dinner when all of a sudden an angry Ji Sook walked into the house slamming the front door making Taeyeon regret ever walking out.  Ji Sook shouted from the top of her lungs, "I HATE THEM.  They don't know talent when they see it.  I AM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW.  IT"S NOT FAIR!"  Taeyeon closed her eyes and she covered her ears due to the loudness of Ji Sook.  Ji Sook saw Taeyeon and glared at her.  "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?"

Taeyeon uncovered her ears.  "Nothing, I was just about to prepare dinner."

Ji Sook took in a deep breath.  "I am ruined.  Can you believe that they cut me at the last audition?  No, right?"  Taeyeon was just speechless.  She didn't how to respond to Ji Sook's question.  Taeyeon was about to walk away when Ji Sook grabbed a hold of Taeyeon's wrist.

"You, I need your help.  I will sing to you the song I sang for the audition.  Once you hear it you will think, no I know you will say that I have the best voice ever and that the agency was stupid for cutting me.  Then you will go to the agency with me and tell them how great I am."

Taeyeon was about to reject, but stopped when she saw her Step Mother walking towards them with an evil stare.  Taeyeon gulped and agreed.  She sat down on the couch and waited for Ji Sook to begin.

Ji Sook cleared and stood in the middle of the room with a confident smile.  OK, here I go.  I will be singing Because of You by Kelly Clarkson.

Taeyeon pretended to be interested and looked at Ji Sook with curious eyes. 

      I will not make

     The same mistakes that you did

     I will not let myself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter