Ch. 36

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong Hyung?"  Wooyoung was shocked at the revelation.  His body was frozen from realizing what he has done.  He dropped the skillet onto the floor and continued to stare at Jaejoong with disbelief.  He was at a loss for words as he tried to collect his thoughts of what exactly happened.  Taeyeon wouldn't have freaked out if it was Jaejoong outside of the house since they were dating.  But if it was Jaejoong, than why would he be hanging out at the side of the house?  But if it wasn't Jaejoong than how did he come to the front door so quickly?  Was his car even outside?  Wooyoung couldn't piece anything together.  Nothing made sense to him.  

Taeyeon's eyes widened as she saw Jaejoong's body on the ground.  She moved from behind Wooyoung's back and ran towards him.  Jaejoong was laying on the ground unconscious from the impact of the hit.  Taeyeon carefully knelt down beside him and placed his body on top of her knees to ease some tension he may have felt.  She tried to touch his head but stopped herself from doing so not knowing whether or not her touch would cause him more pain.  She looked at him with teary eyes, "Jaejoong, are you OK?"

Jaejoong didn't respond.  All that came out from his mouth were moans.  His head was pounding and felt as if he was not on level ground.  The world around him felt like it was spinning.  He had to stay still for a moment just to stabilize himself from the shock.  His eyes were tightly shut and felt as if his limbs were not functioning.  He heard a faint cry beside him and felt someone holding him but couldn't recognize the person.  A few tears escaped his eyes as he heard the faint cry becoming louder and clearer.  The voice was finally recognized as he tried to call out for her, but nothing came out.  He tried to open his eyes as he so desperately wanted to look at her but his eye lids felt too heavy.  He tried to force them open but nothing happened.  "Taeyeon please don't cry.  I'm OK," still, nothing came out.  He hated himself for allowing him to be in this situation.  For making his love cry and worry about him.

"Jaejoong, please wake up."  Taeyeon tried to wake him up as she placed her hands on his cheek.  Jaejoong wasn't responding.  "Jaejoong, please wake up."  She bent down and placed her head upon his shoulder and continued to cry her heart out.  Jaejoong felt her warm tears and it somehow penetrated the nerves in his body that made his lids become lighter.  Little by little his lids were opening.  He could clearly feel Taeyeon's embrace and hear her cries.  He had to wake up.  With a little more force, his lids finally opened.  "Taeyeon."  Barely in an audible voice, "Taeyeon."  Taeyeon shot back up and looked down at Jaejoong.  She saw his eyes open and she bent back down and hugged him tightly.  "Jaejoong!"  

Jaejoong slowly lifted his hand up and placed it on Taeyeon's head while caressing it.   He smiled weakly at her, "Taeyeon, don't worry.  I am fine.  It was just a small hit on the head."  Taeyeon continued to cry as she held onto him tighter.  Jaejoong chuckled as he felt her arms around him.  "Sweetie, look at me.  I am fine."  Taeyeon shook her head, "No you're not.  It's all my fault."  Jaejoong stopped smiling and turned his attention towards Wooyoung.  "It's not your fault Taeyeon.  It was his fault.  He was the one that hit me."  Taeyeon lifted her head up and looked at Jaejoong, "No, it was my fault.  If only I didn't scream.  If only I didn't make Wooyoung come out here looking for the man that I saw outside.  If only..."

Jaejoong cut Taeyeon off, "What do you mean if only you didn't see a man?"  Jaejoong's body jerked up quickly once he heard her last statement.  "Taeyeon, what do you mean if only you did make Wooyoung come out here looking for the man that you saw outside?  Who did you see?"  Taeyeon was silent, "Taeyeon, who did you see?"  Taeyeon was about to answer but Wooyoung stopped her from saying anything.  He bent his upper body down, placed his hand around Taeyeon's arm and pulled Taeyeon up onto her feet.  Jaejoong looked at the two with widened eyes.  He tried to get up but failed to do so due to the impact he received from the hit.  Wooyoung knew Jaejoong was still unable to move like normal so he bent down and hel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter