Ch. 38

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wooyoung pulled the distracted Taeyeon into a tight hold as he pressed his lips harshly against hers.  He felt the adrenaline rushing through his entire body as he felt Taeyeon's soft lips against his.  He has dreamt of this moment for so long yet once it happened, he couldn't enjoy it.  He couldn't stop thinking about how wrong it was to force her into this situation when she wasn't at fault for anything.  Taeyeon's eyes widened and her heart ached at Wooyoung's sudden touch.  With lips still connected with Wooyoung's, she turned her head slightly towards her right to look at her boyfriend but all she saw was a jaw dropped shocked Jaejoong.  She squinted her eyes as more hot tears ran down her face.  Why wasn't Jaejoong doing anything about this situation?  Why wasn't Jaejoong making a move to stop this from happening?  Taeyeon remained lifeless as Wooyoung took advantage of her and at her emotional state.  

As the heated kiss continued, Wooyoung felt Taeyeon's limp body pressed against his as more guilt filled his heart.  But, all in all, it was too late to take back what he's done.  He mentally cursed himself as he slowly loosened his arms around her tiny body and retreated away from her.  Once Taeyeon was completely freed from Wooyoung's embrace, like a rag doll, her body slowly fell to the hard ground beneath her, too shocked to make any other kind of movement.  Wooyoung stepped to the side as he looked directly into Jaejoong's eyes waiting for some kind of response.   

Jaejoong didn't know how to react to the scene displayed right in front of him.  He was angry, surprised, upset, confused.  Too many thoughts ran through his mind as he heard soft whimpers coming out of the woman he loved.  His fists clenched as he glared at Wooyoung.  He so badly wanted to run towards Taeyeon and grab her into his embrace and tell her that things will be OK.  That this was just a nightmare that they were both involved in.  But he knew he couldn't and knew that this was reality.  The news was out and Ji Sook was by his side.  Wooyoung knows the "so call" truth and in the end the only one hurt because of this entire mess was Taeyeon.  He wanted to kill himself right then and there as he turned away from the glare of Wooyoung and placed his eyes upon her fragile state.

She felt so vulnerable, so pathetic and useless.  It felt as if her heart was on fire as she continued to cry.  She wished her entire body was numb so she couldn't feel the pain that she felt right now.  She couldn't muster enough courage to look at Jaejoong, Ji Sook or even at Wooyoung.  She had to escape.  She had to run away from all of this drama.  She couldn't bare with the pain anymore.  Without a second thought, she collected herself and slowly got up onto her feet.  With a painful fake smile plastered on her face, she looked into Jaejoong's eyes one last time before dashing towards the front door.

Without looking back, Taeyeon e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter