Ch. 17

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(At the Press Conference)

Ji Sook arrived extra early to the Banquet Room where she will finally reveal to the world that she and Jaejoong are a couple.  She smiled as she looked around.  There were beautiful arrangement of flowers everywhere and the decorations were a tad plain but that didn't matter to her since the only thing she will look at would be Jaejoong.  She turned around as she heard someone at the door.  She glared at the person standing by the door, "Why are you here?  You weren't invited."  Ji Sook turned around to ignore her presence.

"I came not because I wanted to but because I had to.  I have to..."

"I don't want you here.  You are only going to ruin everything.  I want you out now."

Taeyeon protested, "But you have to...I have to..."

"GET OUT!"  Ji Sook shouted from the top of her lungs as she turned around and looked directly into Taeyeon's eyes.  "I SAID GET OUT!"  Taeyeon glared at her, "FINE.  BUT DON'T CALL ME WHEN YOU NEED ME TODAY!  IF YOU GET INTO TROUBLE IT WON'T BE MY FAULT!"

Ji Sook gave her an intense glare in return, "I don't need you today.  It will only be about me and Jaejoong."  She smirked at Taeyeon as she saw how angry she looked.  She walked towards her and got right in her face.  "Aren't you happy for me sister?"  Before Ji Sook left Taeyeon to herself she pushed Taeyeon with full force causing Taeyeon to crash into the door.  "You have a free day today.  You can leave now."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she watched Ji Sook walk down the hallway.  "You'll regret it later Ji Sook.  I was just trying to help you but it's your fault once you get caught."  Taeyeon left the banquet room and made sure she wasn't seen by Jaejoong or her step-mother.

Ji Sook walked into her dressing room and decided to get ready.  She was going to wear a very beautiful dress that was handmade just for her.  She has been waiting to wear this and now was the perfect time.  The hairdresser, the makeup artist and just about everyone came in and helped get Ji Sook ready.  Ji Sook never stopped smiling.  She was enjoying every minute of today, well besides the part where she saw Taeyeon, but besides that everything was perfect.  It was nearly time for her to walk out and as soon as Ji Sook took one last look of herself in the long mirror her manager came in.  "Did Taeyeon tell you that you have to sing today?" 

Ji Sook looked at her manager with wide eyes, "What did you just say?"  Her manager looked at her again, "You are going to sing today.  Jaejoong requested that the both of you will sing a duet together."  Ji Sook shook her head, "No we can't.  I mean...we didn't even practice with each other and I am not ready to sing."  Her manager looked at her with disbelief, "Ji Sook,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter