Ch. 31

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello, Alex here today standing in the middle of the busy streets of Seoul.  Here I am with many people out with their loved ones.  Love is an amazing thing isn't it?  Well to us normal people it is, but what about our beloved Idols?  It could be a little difficult for them to date and reveal it to the world but just recently, there has been a storm brewing with two top Idols coming out with their secret relationship.  Well, today's concept is all about Idols in relationships.  In order to make this concept better, we have a very special treat.  We have none other than to two top Idols that revealed their relationship not too long ago.  But before we get to them let's talk to some passerby about Idols in relationships."

Alex walked towards a group of teenage girls who are watching something that seemed pretty interesting.  He approached them and with the microphone in hand and the camera set on him, "Hello girls.  Alex here from Idol News.  I have a few questions for you."  The girls looked at Alex with awe because of his amazingly good looks.  He broke their stares as he cleared his throat.  He approached them with a friendly gesture, "Hello girls."  They squealed when he spoke to them as well as finding out that they were going to be on the television.  Alex smiled and chuckled at their cuteness.  

"I have a few questions for your girls.  Do you guys mind being a part of this interview?"  The girls covered their faces while squealing louder.  The girl with the laptop closed her laptop and stood right next to Alex.  "Of course Alex Oppa."  The girl blushed as she got a little closer to him.  Alex was getting a little uncomfortable but because he is on live TV and this is his job he just it up and pretended to blush as well.  He cleared his throat, "Alright shall we begin.  We are on the topic of Idols in Relationships.  Now who are your favorite Idols?"  He pointed the microphone towards the girl to his left.  

"I love DBSK Oppas and Shinee Oppas.  I am their biggest fan."  Alex secretly wanted to gag but held it in, "Well, since you brought that up.  How do you feel about DBSK's Kim Jaejoong and Kim Ji Sook being in a relationship?"  The girl next to him started to fake cry, "Jaejoong Oppa...how could you.  I love you so much.  I want to be with you."  Alex looked at her, "So do you accept their relationship?"  The girl shook her head violently, "NO!  Jaejoong Oppa only belongs to their fans and their fans alone."  Alex stepped a little towards his right but stopped once he heard her sentence.  "Although I hated it at first, I've come to realize that they are a cute couple."  Alex looked at them with awe, "Oh really?  So what changed your mind?"  

The girl sighed, "Well, being a devoted fan and all I will always keep up with news about him.  Since he and Ji Sook Unnie are always together I kind of thought that they were cute.  Just before you were here me and my friends were looking up new photos of them that were uploaded."  Alex suddenly taking interest, "Can you show me what you were looking at?"  The girl nodded and brought her laptop towards her and showed them the pictures that were uploaded.

"Here is a picture of Jaejoong and Ji Sook cooking.  She looks very down to earth and I can see the love that Jaejoong has for her through his eyes.  He looks very happy.  Ji Sook unnie is very pretty and she can sing very well.  I finally accepted them when I saw how sweet they were to each other and how much he cared for her when they were at their press conference revealing their relationship.  Even though Jaejoong Oppa is taken, we know that he will always love his fans.  Jaejoong Oppa and Ji Sook Unnie I love you guys!  FIGHTING!"

Alex turned towards the camera and with his biggest smile, "Well, there you have it Seoul.  Seems as though their love was actually accepted although it took a while for it to happen.  So the question now will other Idol Couples reveal their relationships since this couple's relationship was accepted?  Let's wait and see."  Alex waved good bye and the cameraman shut off his camera.  "CUT."  Once the Director yelled out cut, Alex walked off set without saying his good-bye to the crew or even to the group of girls he just interviewed.

Alex was a quiet soul and no one really knows anything about him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter