Ch. 24

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon panicked when she saw Ji Sook jump back into her car and running the red light.  She stopped in her tracks and looked to her left and then looked to her right.  Finally, she found a small pathway that will lead her straight to the park.  She quickly spun around and started to run in its direction but was a tad bit too late as Ji Sook sped down the street towards her.  Her eyes opened wide as she saw her entire life flash in front of her.  

Ji Sook's heart was burning with hatred as she raced down the street not minding the fact that at any minute she could possbily kill Taeyeon.  All she cared about was knowing the fact that this was the chance she was looking for, the chance to finally have Jaejoong all to herself.  Her grip on the steering wheels tightened as her eyes narrowed on Taeyeon's fragile state.  She smirked as her eyes filled with fire.  She stepped harder on the gas pedal as she came closer to Taeyeon.  It was now or never.  Inch by inch she was closer to destroying the pest that took away the man that she loved.  

Jaejoong saw Ji Sook jump back into her car and saw that she was driving at an alarming speed straight towards Taeyeon.  "TAEYEON!"  Jaejoong ran as fast as he can towards her and made it in time before Ji Sook arrived.  Jaejoong grabbed Taeyeon into his arms and away from the car making them both fall to the ground.  Taeyeon fell on top of Jaejoong and felt his hands on her head shielding her from danger.  All of a sudden she heard a loud tire screech and a crash.  She was about to look but Jaejoong held her head firmly towards his chest stopping her from seeing the scene that was in front of them.

Ji Sook was close to fulfilling her wish but suddenly swerved when she saw Jaejoong jump in front of Taeyeon.  She slammed hard on her brakes causing it to lock and making her lose control.  The car fishtailed and than finally crashed into the pole causing glass to scatter everyw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter