Ch. 19

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The man smiled and did a 90 degree bow, "Sorry for not introducing myself.  My name is Jang Wooyoung.  Nice to meet you Kim Taeyeon."

Taeyeon's eyes widened and gasped, "You mean the JANG WOOYOUNG from the Milky White-Skinned 2PM?"

Wooyoung chuckled at her cute response, "Um...Yes, nice to meet you!"

Taeyeon was fan-girling as she covered from letting out any squeals.  She than smacked her head, "Duh, that's why so many people were chasing after you, and to think I thought you were some kind of criminal or ert!"

Wooyoung crossed his arms across his chest as he pouted at her statement and gave her a playful glare.  Taeyeon chuckled and then smiled at him while waving a peace sign up signaling that she was just joking with him.  He smiled at her as he circled around her, "Hmmm....you do look awfully similar to Kim Ji Sook.  Are you sure you guys are not twins?"

Taeyeon shook her head again, "no we are not twins but are...

Before Taeyeon could finish her sentence they heard some noises on the other side of the door, which alarmed the both of them.  Wooyoung crouched down by the door and held onto the handle making sure it was locked.  He looked at Taeyeon and then put his index finger up towards his lips to let Taeyeon know that she needs to be quiet.  Taeyeon nodded in response and ran towards the far corner.  Once she reached the corner she crouched down and covered with both her hands to suppress any sounds that may come out.

It was silent for 1 minute and then all of a sudden a roar of screams blasted towards the door.  Taeyeon closed her eyes as she heard people pounding on the door ready to break in.  Wooyoung turned his head towards her side and noticed how scared she was.  Being the man he was, he got up and walked towards her and knelt down beside her.  

Taeyeon looked to her left as she felt a warm presence next to her.  She froze as she was staring into a pair of warm brown eyes, brown eyes that assured her of her safety.  Wooyoung grabbed her hands in his as he smiled at her.  Taeyeon blinked away some fear she felt and smiled back at him.

The sounds of the fans pounding against the door grew as time passed by.  Nothing but fans were outside screaming their lungs out trying to convince Wooyoung to open the door.  "OPPA...please open the door."  "OPPA WE LOVE YOU!"  "OPPA YOU ARE MINE!"  "OPPA WHO IS THAT GIRL WITH YOU?  NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY MAN!  OPPA I LOVE YOU!"

Wooyoung was growing tired of all of the screams that were coming from the other side of the door.  Some were nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter