Ch. 35

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WOOYOUNG, COME BACK WITH MY NOODLES!"  Taeyeon placed her chopsticks in her back pocket and chased after Wooyoung.  Wooyoung, carefully holding onto the bowl, tried to run away from Taeyeon without destroying her house.  Wooyoung turned his face towards hers, "you'll only get it once you catch me."  Wooyoung playfully stuck his tongue out at her as he continued to run and .  Taeyeon huffed and puffed as she chased closely behind.

Wooyoung, knowing that he can no longer , stopped in his tracks and held the bowl of noodles above his head.  Taeyeon too stopped and rested her hands on her sides as she stared at him with a slight glare.  "Now, are you going to give me back my food?"  Wooyoung smiled evilly, "Only if you can reach it."  Taeyeon pouted and sat on the ground.  "I give up.  You can have it.  I will just make more later on."  Wooyoung started to laugh at her as he pinched her cheeks, "aww, you're so cute when you pout."  

Wooyoung finally surrendered when he saw Taeyeon's head hung low.  He sat down next to her and placed the bowl of noodles carefully down on her lap.  She didn't respond and continued to ignore his presence.  He nudged her on her shoulders, "Come on Taeyeon.  Don't be mad and eat your food or else you'll be small like this forever."  At the mention of her stature, she immediately looked at Wooyoung with a mean glare.  Wooyoung flinched a little as he saw her eyes, "Sorry?"  Taeyeon grabbed her bowl and pulled the chopsticks out from her back pocket and started to pick at her noodles.  Wooyoung smiled as he watched her eat.  He suddenly had the urge to hug her but refrained himself from doing so.  He inhaled deeply and secretly smiled as he watched her eat like a kid.

Ji Sook heard a lot of noise coming from the outside of her bedroom door and became curious.  She quietly tuned the door knob and opened her door slowly.  She peeked her head out from her door and from the corner of her eye she saw Wooyoung sitting down.  She jerked up once Wooyoung turned his head towards her way.  She quickly stuck her head back inside of her room and hoped that Wooyoung didn't see her.  She held onto her breath as she tried to hear their conversation making sure Wooyoung didn't notice her.

Wooyoung saw something odd from the corner of his eyes.  He turned his face towards the hallway and blinked carefully making sure he wasn't hallucinating.  Did he just see Ji Sook?  He quickly rubbed his eyes and looked towards the hallway again but saw nothing.  He shook his head and looked again.  Still, there w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter