Ch. 6

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon ran away from Jaejoong as quick as possible.  She still couldn't believe that she just revealed herself as Taeyeon.  She smacked her head again and suddenly bumped into her step-mother.  Taeyeon's step-mother looked aggravated, "Yah, Taeyeon, I mean Ji Sook.  Where were you?  Don't you know that your appointment is within minutes?  Now go and warm up your voice and don't make me look bad, I mean make you look bad."  Taeyeon nodded her head, "Do you have water with you?"  She shook her head, "No, you don't need water.  Go and drink some warm tea but make sure it's not too hot."  She gave some money to Taeyeon and turned her attention to a man that was walking her way.

Taeyeon walked to the vending machine.  She looked at it and couldn't decide on what to get.  A voice from behind her, "You should get the green tea.  It's actually pretty good for a grown up drink."  She spun around and to her surprise it was Jaejoong.  She smiled weakly at him before focusing on the vending machine again.  She chose the green tea, took the cup and handed it to Jaejoong.  "Here you go.  It's for bumping into you earlier and making you fall."  Jaejoong smiled at her and gladly took it.  She turned around again and pressed the button for another green tea.  She started to walk away and noticed that Jaejoong was following her.  She stopped and turned around and looked at Jaejoong, "Can I help you with something?"  But as Taeyeon stopped in her tracks, she accidently spilled some tea on her which caused her to squirm a little.  Jaejoong smiled at her and shook his head making sure not to laugh, "Oh, sorry.  I'm not following you.  I'm just walking in the same direction as you are.  Are you OK?  Did that burn?"  Taeyeon, stayed silent as she nodded her head and continued to walk.  Jaejoong laughed and continued walking as well.

Taeyeon sighed as she heard Jaejoong not too far behind.  "So Taeyeon, what are you doing here?  Are you auditioning?"  Taeyeon freaking out, "Crap what do I do now.  I just got caught."  "Taeyeon, what did you say?  I didn't hear you."  Taeyeon turned around and smiled politely at him, "Well, if you must know, I am here to support my sister Ji Sook who is auditioning."  Jaejoong nodded, "I see.  So how come you're not auditioning?"  Taeyeon drank her tea, "Oh, because I'm not a singer that's why."  Jaejoong smirked, "Oh really.  I have a hunch that you are an amazing singer.  You probably don't know yet.  But I have an ear for these things.  I can tell you're good.  You want to know why?"  Taeyeon tilted her head in confusion, "How?"  Jaejoong smirked at her again, "Your voice is pretty and also I have a sixth sense about these things."  Taeyeon laughed and shook her head, "OK, well got to go now.  See you around Jaejoong."  Jaejoong smiled and winked at her, "See you around too Taeyeon."

Taeyeon ignored Jaejoong as she finished her cup of tea.  She had to hurry, she was going to be late for her own audition and her step-mother will kill her if that were to happen. She saw her step-mother talking with a man, well more like flirting.  She slowly walked up to them.  Ji Sook's mother turned her attention towards Taeyeon, "Oh, this is my beautiful daughter Ji Sook.  Ji Sook say hello."  Taeyeon politely bowed at the man, "Hello nice to meet you.  I'm Ji Sook."  The man smiled at her, "She looks so bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter