Ch. 5

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of months passed and Taeyeon, according to her step-mother, was ready for her first audition; while Ji Sook was still coming in and out of surgeries.  Little by little, Ji Sook and Taeyeon began to look like identical twins.  From Taeyeon's eyes, nose, mouth, dimple and even to her moles, everything was the same.  Ji Sook was at her last phase with her major transformation.  She had to make herself sound like Taeyeon.  The Doctors did some minor adjustments to her vocal chords and tweaked it so it will sound as close as possible to Taeyeon's voice.  With technology these days, anything was possible.

Today was the day.  The big day.  It was due or die for her.  She has to make sure she makes no mistakes.  With all of the threats that she received from Ji Sook and her step-mother, she was slowly loosing herself.  With her and her father being in "their City", no one would believe her story.  No one even knew about their existence.  Everywhere she turned, everyone would call her or greet her by "Ji Sook".  Taeyeon was soon vanishing into thin air.  The only thing she had left to herself was the Photo Album of her, her mother and her father.  Their happiness as a family was kept alive through these photos.  Luckily, she has hidden them away from her evil step-mother and step-sister. 

Taeyeon and her step-mother drove to the agency and with all of the gruesome practices, and painful stress that she went through to get to this point, she knew she couldn't mess up.  Taeyeon's Step-mother had a huge smile on her face and eyes filled with eagerness as she pulled Taeyeon out of the car.  She bent down and looked at her, "Taeyeon.  No, I mean Ji Sook Honey, are you ready for your audition?  You won't be nervous right?  Remember to always smile and let your talent shine."  Her expression suddenly became dark as she grabbed onto both of my arms with force, "Remember to please Mommy and get signed today or else.  Got it?"  Taeyeon slowly nodded her head as she winced in pain from her grasp.

She slowly let got of Taeyeon's arms and stood up straight.  She grabbed ahold of Taeyeon's hands and guided her through the big company.  "Look Ji Sook, so many stars and artists are here.  Omo, look it's DBSK.  You know them right?"  Taeyeon looked at the direction that her step-mother was pointing towards but she could care less.  She shrugged her shoulders as she continued to walk leaving her step-mother behind.  Taeyeon's step-mother was still so mesmerized by them that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter