Ch. 60

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong leaned his back against the cold door to Ji Sook's Hospital room once he shut the door tightly behind him.  Just for a brief moment, it felt as though he couldn't go on or take a step forward.  Too much was bothering him that it felt as though life was slowly suffocating him to the point of death.  He closed his eyes and placed his right hand over his heart thinking deeply about the charade he was in.  He shook his head in disbelief and sighed heavily before opening his eyes to face the cruel world he lived in, or to be more precise, the cruel corrupted world they all decided to live in.

He came back to reality when he felt a pair of cold hands on his shoulder.  He turned towards the direction of the hand and immediately did a ninety degree bow once he realized who was standing right in front of him.  How he didn't feel her presence scared him but he couldn't do anything but be polite towards an elder.  Especially an elder who scared the daylights out of him.  Once he raised his head up he smiled politely before saying, "Good evening Ma'am."  Ms. Kim eyed him carefully and smiled a bit at him.  He was expecting a comment from her but was startled when he received no response.  He watched in awe as Ms. Kim turned her back on him and opened the door to Ji Sook's room to enter without giving him a reply.  He was baffled by her act but shrugged it off as he decided to leave it as it was.  It's better to receive no response than to receive her overly loving response or a heated overbearing "What did you to do my Daughter" response.

He made his way out of the hallway and safely made it back into his own room to further think about Ms. Kim and her multi-personality syndrome.  One minute she dotes on him and then the next she is staring at him with a murderous glare.  Ms. Kim and her daughter are just too much for him to handle.  But his hands were tied.  He was locked down with all the proof of them being a Star Idol Couple loved by the world.  He would have loved to break away from her but the Company strongly opposed to his request.  He frustratingly ran his hands through his hair before he slumped himself on his uncomfortable Hospital bed.  He stared at the non-colored white ceiling above him and sighed for the millionth time to only think about the name that has been haunting him since he first woke up finding himself in the Hospital.

He turned to his side and looked out of the window that had the view of the front of the Hospital.  He thought long and hard about Taeyeon but couldn't figure who she was.  But just the mere thought of whoever this Taeyeon was brought a great amount of pain in his heart.  There was this massive connection they had.  Something seemed very off with the little information he's received from everyone in regards to what has happened during the accident and how they all got here. 

He got up from his bed and headed towards the window.  Feeling the suffocating stuffiness of the constricting walls of his room, he decided to open his window to let some fresh air in.  He smiled at the warmth the evening skies brought.  He looked up towards the skies and noticed that it was going to be a clear night and smiled at that thought.  He's always loved the night, especially when it was clear and the stars were shining brightly above.  He remained by the window and just watched as the sky darkened.  A sense of peace washed over him as he saw the first star twinkle above.  He smiled and inhaled the nice cool air as he closed his eyes to enjoy the night of comforting lights.

As he looked away from the sky and towards the ground below, something caught his eyes.  He saw a tiny figure of a girl walking away from the entrance of the Hospital accompanied by a young man.  He looked closely and asked to no one in particular, "Is that Ji Sook?  Who is that guy next to her and where is Ms. Kim?"  He leaned his body as far out of the window as possible to try and get a better look.  He squinted his eyes to see clearer but widened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter