Ch. 20

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was listening intently outside Ji Sook's door as he tried to stay as quiet and calm as possible so he wouldn't be caught eavesdropping on her conversation.  With every single word spewing out of Ji Sook's mouth, all that Jaejoong could focus on was her secret that was about to be revealed.  But to no avail, someone just had to walk past him and knock him down hard onto the floor face first.  Jaejoong mentally cursed at himself as he heard Ji Sook's shocked scream.  He was caught and now he will never find out her secrets.  

Ji Sook's eyes widened as she saw Jaejoong laying flat on the ground.  She started to freak out at the thought of him listening to her conversation that she had with her mother.  Everything will be ruined if he knew about her secrets.  She quickly jumped off of the bed, grabbed her phone and walked towards Jaejoong.  With every step she took, she carefully tried to calm down her heart as well as her breathing so she wouldn't seem suspicious in front of him.

She knelt down next to him as she examined his facial expression.  She didn't see anything different, but Jaejoong always had this mysterious demeanor about him.  She grabbed his arm to help him up but as she touched him Jaejoong violently pulled away making her fall on her bottom.  Jaejoong got up and dusted the dirt off of his clothes not minding the fact that he just literally pushed Ji Sook on the ground.  

Ji Sook felt numb as she bit on her bottom lip.  Thinking to herself, Jaejoong couldn't have heard...Oh I hope he didn't.  

She cleared and looked at him, "Jaejoong are you OK?  Were you outside this entire time?"

Jaejoong glared at her for a split second but soon put on a poker face and smiled sweetly at her.  "Nope, just got here now.  I guess I was just a little tired and stumbled in."  He ran his hands through his hair again and noticed that she was still on the floor.  He walked towards her and and stuck his hand out to gesture his help.

She smiled at him as she took his offer.  She mentally sighed as she thought that she was safe.  Luckily to her advantage, Jaejoong never heard the secret at all because some person was in such a hurry that he had to be knocked down into the room causing an interruption to the conversation.

Jaejoong turned his head to face Ji Sook, "How are you feeling?  Have you eaten?"  Ji Sook was smiling like a little girl at his questions.  "I am doing well.  Thank you Oppa for saving me."  Jaejoong snickered, "I didn't save you.  The Doctors did.  Well since you are feeling well I will be taking my leave.  I have to find Taeyeon.  Take care."

With the one name she hated the most, she took in a deep breath and screamed her lungs out as she fell to the floor while both of her hands were on her head.  "WHY JAEJOONG?  Why do you have to leave me and find her?  Don't you know that I am your girlfriend?"

Jaejoong totally ignored her as he walked out of the room not minding the fact that Ji Sook's mother just walked in.

"JI SOOK?  Hunny are you OK?"  Ji Sook's mother ran to her and cradled her into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter