Ch. 26

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you Taeyeon with all of my heart.  One day I will marry you and that's a promise I will always keep and make sure come true."  Jaejoong leaned in again and sealed the promise he just made with a passionate kiss.

Jaejoong slowly broke the kiss as he looked at Taeyeon waiting for her response.  Taeyeon kept her eyes closed as she re-played what happened just a second ago.  Jaejoong just said that he loves her and someday they will get married.  She was the happiest person alive at this very moment.  She has waited for for him for and this moment for a long time.  The time where the man that she fell in love with just confessed that he loves her too.  Tears slowly escaped out of her closed eyes as she hung her head down.  She didn't know how to express herself and just let herself cry her happy heart out. 

Jaejoong felt confused.  He didn't mean to make Taeyeon cry.  Does she not love him back, is that the reason why she is crying right now?  Jaejoong lifted Taeyeon's head up by the chin with his hand, "Look at me Taeyeon."  Taeyeon kept crying as she continued to keep her eyes closed.  "Taeyeon, why are you crying?  Do you not love me?" Taeyeon immediately opened her eyes and looked directly into Jaejoong's tear filled eyes.  Taeyeon couldn't hold back her happiness anymore as she threw her arms around Jaejoong's neck while holding onto him tightly.  Taeyeon continued to cry onto Jaejoong's chest, "Jaejoong, I am in love with you too.  I am so in love with you and I am just so happy that you love me back."

Jaejoong held her tightly in his arms as he kissed the crown of her head.  "Of course I am in love with you.  I've been in love with you since the beginning our of time.  The first time I bumped into you was the time that I realized that you were the only woman in this entire planet that I could ever fall in love with.  Call it love at first sight and as corny as it sounds, it's just the truth.  Even though we were both young back then, there was just something so pure in you that drew me to want to get closer to you.  It was like fate was sewing an invisible string that connected us by the heart from that first meeting."

Taeyeon laughed at his corniness as she looked up at him.  "Thank you for loving me and making me the happiest person on earth."  Jaejoong quickly kissed her lips and pulled her into another tight hug.  "I should be the one that is thankful.  You've waited patiently for me and had to endure all of this pain alone.  I love you so much that I just want to throw away my career and just live with you forever."  Jaejoong pulled away from the hug and looked at Taeyeon with wide eyes, "That's what I will do.  I will just quit and we can be together."

Taeyeon shook her head as she wrapped her arms around his waist, "You are crazy.  You love your career too much to do that."  Jaejoong thought about it and smiled as he held her in his arms once more, "But I love you more than that and I want us to be together."  Taeyeon, still with arms around his waist, looked up at him, "I don't care what you say because I know you love what you are doing and you love your fans too much to just let go.  You can still have y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter