Ch. 56

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon entering the room, Wooyoung caught himself staring into one of the most beautifully slanted almond shaped eyes he has ever laid his eyes upon.  But with looking into those eyes, he didn't get much pleasure out of  it.  Instead, he felt sadness, pity even.  Those eyes were not twinkling like the stars shining brightly at night, but was more dull and lifeless like the old tattered grey tiles they were currently standing on.  He couldn't help but continue to stare at her like she was some fragile piece of glass ready to crack with any sudden  contact.  It was as if he was caught in a trance that currently him into a deep abyss with no safe escape.  He couldn't shake the feeling within him and it scared the daylights out of him.  There was this weird force that was tugging at his heart that made him want to see those eyes of hers twinkle. 

Ji Sook, who was currently crouched in a squatting position next to the window was shocked upon Wooyoung's arrival.  She freaked upon noticing his intense stare that seems to be dissecting every little piece of her.  It seems as though every little thing about her was being revealed out in the open for him to read.  She quickly stood up and wiped the remaining tear stains on her face and cleared loud enough to break him of his staring spell.  She noticed how shocked he was as he embarrassingly caught himself staring.  She secretly grinned at his actions but soon masked it with her poker face and leaned gracefully across the windowsill awaiting his next move.

Wooyoung stood by the door a little panicked at his actions and quickly placed his fist over his mouth and coughed out nervously.  He cleared his throat and bowed his head a bit and asked, "Are you OK?  I heard a scream come out from this room?"  He quickly tilted his head towards her and waited for her to answer.  He watched as she squinted her eyes and smirked upon his pathetic stature.  She scoffed as she sighed as she thought about how to answer his question.  She, trying to answer with as little emotion as possible, straightened her posture and said, "My, aren't you a good Samaritan coming to aid the helpless with nothing but a scream?"  She rolled her eyes as she saw him not moving an inch from his previous position.  She heaved out an aggravated sigh as she answered, "well, if you insist on knowing, I accidentally dropped this vase causing some glass particles to fly towards my direction and..."  Wooyoung nudged her to continue and with as much enthusiasm she's shown so far, she lifted up her leg and showed Wooyoung the area where some of the shattered glass unfortunately grazed her skin causing some minor cuts to appear.

Wooyoung flinched as he saw some blood slowly ooze out of one of the deeper fresh cuts that was located on her lower left foot.  Ji Sook noticed his reaction and it caused her to throw her head back and erupt into a fit of laughter.  She quickly covered with her hand and tried to compose herself but failed to do so as she saw a chance to mess with the young Idol Star who was literally frozen in her room.  She lifted her left foot higher and inched it closer towards Wooyoung causing him to slowly retreat out of her room only to caused her to laugh out louder than before. 

Wooyoung ran out and leaned on the door as soon as he successfully shut the door behind him.  His body shook as he inhaled and exhaled deeply as he tried not to think about the blood.  He does not know when or why, but the sudden sight of blood scared the living daylights out of him.  As soon as he recovered enough and was about to head off to grab himself some water and a first aid kit he suddenly heard a loud thump and a whimper from behind the closed doors.  He halted from his movements and leaned his ear close to the door to hear any sounds

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter