Ch. 25

Secret Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong led Taeyeon down a familiar road as he held tightly onto her tiny hand.  Because of the shock and the coldness of the night air, her tiny hand felt ice cold.  Jaejoong knew he had to bring Taeyeon into a warm place before she gets sick.  He looked back at her and gave her a reassuring smile, "We're almost there Taeyeon."  Taeyeon smiled back at him as she nodded in response not minding the cold air.  Taeyeon looked around, "Hey, isn't this the place that you took me last time, before you took off to Japan?"  Jaejoong gave her a huge smile as he walked a little faster, "Yep."

Jaejoong felt extremely happy not only because Taeyeon remembered this place but him being able to see the person that took care of him when he was young.  "Here we are."  Practically breaking down the door, Jaejoong ran inside and looked high and low for that special person.  Once he spotted her, he enveloped her into the biggest hug he could ever give.  The older woman in his embrace shrieked as she felt strong warm arms around her.  Once she stopped and realized who he was she gladly accepted him into her arms and reciprocated the hug along with a few tears that escaped from her eyes.  "Halmoni, I missed you so much!"  Halmoni let go of Jaejoong as she wiped away his tears that streamed down his face, "I miss you too."

Halmoni gave him one last quick hug before she noticed a cute little girl standing quietly by the door.  "Who might this be?  Could it be that little cute girl you brought in last time?  What was her name again, Kim Taeny?  No I think it was Kim Taengsic."  Jaejoong chuckled as Taeyeon pouted.  Halmoni noticed her pout and quickly walked up to Taeyeon and embraced her into a warm hug.  Taeyeon's eyes widened as she haven't received a warm hug from an elderly person since her father got into his coma state.  She felt so happy because she can feel the love from her.  Halmoni patted her head and held tightly onto her hand as they walked towards Jaejoong.  "Aigoo, my little Jaejoong and little Taeyeon has grown up so beautifully."  

Halmoni cupped Taeyeon's left cheek as she kissed the right cheek.  "I am so happy that you two are still together.  I am grateful to you Taeyeon because you make my Jaejoong happy."  Taeyeon smiled at her as she gave a 90 degree bow.  Halmoni turned towards Jaejoong and points at him, "and you, you better take care of this little one or else."  Jaejoong was shocked, "Halmoni, shouldn't you be saying that to Taeyeon and not me?"  Halmoni shook her head as Taeyeon wrapped her arms around Halmoni's waist while sticking her tongue out at him, "Nope, I know you Jaejoong and it's amazing how you caught this pretty little girl."  Jaejoong pouted and stomped his way towards a chair and sat in it as he sulked away his misery.  Halmoni and Taeyeon just laughed at his immaturity as they continued to hug each other and enjoy each other's presence.

"Aigoo, looks like our little Jaejoong didn't grow up yet.  Taeyeon, I trust that you will be able to make a man out of him someday.  Promise Halmoni that you will turn this little boy into a man."  Taeyeon covered to hide the laugh that was about to erupt as she nodded in agreement.  "Aigoo, my pretty little Taeyeon, thank you for making that promise.  Now I can die a happy old woman."  Taeyeon burst out into a loud laugh as she couldn't hold it in while looking at a mopey Jaejoong.  She smile at Halmoni as she walked towards Jaejoong and kissed him on the cheeks.  As Jaejoong felt Taeyeon's lips on his cheek, he looked up and gave a mean glare at Taeyeon before he turned his face to the other side while smirking.  Taeyeon scrunched up her nose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter